Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Seeking graphic designer for clan emblem

Klokwerkaos

I have a design for a clan emblem worked out, I can do the job myself but I'd rather have an actual designer take a look at it to get it to be nice and properly pimped.

Would prefer to do a plat trade by viewing portfolio and doing half up front, half after with a quick turn around.

handsofthevoidlogo.png

The idea is a black downward pointing triangle with a red enso and purple hand for clan "Hands of the Void".

While I'd like to leave the specifics up to the artist what I believe needs to be done with the image for clarity is to firstly give a thing dark grey outline to the triangle so it will stand out against black warframe paint jobs and flags, the red enso should be a little more wispy (ie, not so chunky/blocky) and be a little darker to match the mutalist red dojo color and that the purple hand more closely resemble the anti-violet dojo color with a thin, slightly different purple outline to help it pop a little.

Specific artistic embellishments might be desired depending on if they enhance the image.  The idea is I'd like all 3 elements to be able to be easily recognized and understood at a glance.

If you decide to post a version of it here, please make sure it's watermarked for your own protection just to ensure fair trade, unless you plan to donate the image.  I don't consider myself unscrupulous, but someone else may be.

I have the original images at full size, and of course, the representation needs to look good at appropriate resolution for clan emblem upload (I believe it's 128x128).  Anyone willing to take on such a project can feel free to answer here or PM me or reach me in game at PC IGN klokwerkaos, please have a reasonable offer in mind for your pricing.

I don't think it's a particularly big job, I'd just rather have someone that is a bit more adept to work it out since they can probably do a nicer job with it than I will with my limited shop skills since I'm not really used to working so small and I really don't want to outline the whole thing for each image in a vector since that will make me insane.

If you want to come up with an alternate design, I'd be open to considering it, but I would warn that I would consider rejecting something I didn't find to be appropriate and that work to be not something I'm willing to pay for (ie concept designs, but if you just find it fun to mock stuff up that's cool, but it's on your nickel).

All respects,

klokwerkaos.

Hey, so I made an attempt at redesigning your emblem with more detail, using a photoshop program.

I actually realized about 1/4 of the way into making the design that you're a PC Member (I'm an Xbox One Member), which would (if you'd like my emblem) make the exchange difficult, to my knowledge. Not sure how you would be able to pay in platinum. If you have a way, that's great, if not, I suppose it's not too big of a deal if you just wanted the emblem for free. I only spent a few hours on it, but hopefully you like the outcome.

I tried to follow some of the preferred directions you put (ie. the hand being closer to anti-violet with a different shade of purple as a sort of outline, a dark grey outline around the triangle to separate from black backgrounds, the void being a darker red (mutalist) and more wispy, etc. as well as adding a few small details that may not appear too greatly on the smaller image file) I will add a large png file with my watermark and a large jpeg with a black background to show you what the emblem would look like on dark objects.

If you like the design feel free to let me know and I could send you the 128 x 128 resized png file without the watermark.

Heh, as a smoll artist, I can tell there's too much infos and not enough contrast, you could try something simpler, Remove some of the shapes and contrast the colors a little more, here's my two clan emblems

AZQVy.png

I tried to keep a white outline similarity with what the game already does as emblems

AZQYp.jpg

AZR2H.png

(The black background isn't in game)

Well, I can try something, but I'll wait for you to say something if you want to change your emblem a little.

Edited by Excarnis

I want to thank those that responded, in the few minutes since I last checked the thread I accepted an offer and it will be completed in a few minutes but I hope others see your work here and decide to hire you in the future.

Mods: thread can be considered resolved please and thank you