Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Please DE, I implore you, don't let eidolon warframe ship with his current 3.

tripletriple

2 minutes ago, LupisV0lk said:

And we'll get that When it's ready.

But i know for a fact that some will consider it irrelevant, DoA or worse and that's before we've gotten our hands on it.

Frankly i'm sick of the knee jerk culture we have not only in this community but in gaming in general.

Completely agree. 

But some people are a bit desperate. I disagreed with the original poster in a civilized manner. I know that many people wants to tell DE what to do as if they where game designers with a long curriculum vitae. I don't mind if they express their worries. Maybe there are better ways to word out such concerns. 

11 minutes ago, DeMonkey said:

Absolutely, especially when some of the given arguments against it are ''the Warframe is survivable enough already''. Not only do we not fully understand the ability but we don't know how tanky it's actually going to be.

Detailed feedback on anything more than ability visuals is virtually impossible.

Pretty much. 

I'm mastery rank 25 in the PS4. I've seen all the warframe up to this point. I had a bias against Nydus and ended up using him. The same happened with Mesa and many other frames outside my game play style. All of you are correct on one thing, we have to test the warframe during a long span of time to see if he needs a rework. There is no other way to know this.. DE improved Saryn, Limbo and Oberon for the better. Took them time but the game play is satisfying. 

8 hours ago, hellodownthere said:

doesn't his 3 give him health and shields ? 

Yes but shields go down faster than health.

He could get a passive DR to his shields to make it useful, but even then its 2 survivability skills (technically 3 if you count in the lifesteal passive) on a frame that doesn't seem like it's planned to be able to tank dmg.

6 hours ago, --Laughing-Soul-- said:

If you even care about the thread topic you made, please explain how the ability is "useless" because im genuinely not seeing how it would ever be ignored

Already has passive lifesteal

Shields go down faster than health.

Affliction has issues. (Teammates will likely kill afflicted targets outside of solo before they can be useful)

Counting out those things it's just a movement ability.

Edited by Madway7

I think it would a good idea to just make chroma prime the sentient type frame, he is a dragon hunter after all. His pelt could be based off the teralyst design, and instead of buffing the frame with the abilities you mentioned, they will be better managed on the pelt AI. Also, I feel like with the new war coming, which might coincide with the release of Chroma's variation, having Chroma wear a sentient pelt will be totally badass.

Edited by AJ5511

3 hours ago, Madway7 said:

And I think it's very good to give feedback at this early stage in development as DE tends to not make major frame changes soon after release and reworks can take years before they are done.

Feedback should be given in the feedback section, where it will actually be read by the developers.

Giving it in the community section is just a waste of everyones time, including the OP’s.