Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Non-Existent Khora Drops

Dear DE,
I've been farming Khora lately. And i've been doing it a lot for the last 1-2 months, and i've been dissapointed by the absolute lack of Khora Blueprints and Khora Systems Blueprints. I have heard of other players having a problem of similar nature, and i think the community would be grateful for a little tweak for the drop chances to the parts mentioned above. I myself would be grateful for them too since grinding this warframe has halted my in-game progress on any other aspects of the game!

Thank you for your attention!

yeah took me about 40 or so runs to get the systems.. got 2 blueprints .. and i have 9 chassis 4 neuroptics it's a little bit much. If DE just want us to buy khora, please remove her drops and just put a sign in the market place directing us to do so, the subtle hint with low drop chance makes for a lot of unmet expectations.

Me and my wife just finished that unholy mess of a grind.  I'm so happy to be done with that place I won't ever go back no matter how good of a relic spot it is.  The efficiency counter kills it for solo players since you have to kill fast and they literally nerfed all the decent AOE frames and weapons.  All we have now is Equinox and Volt and whatever underground hidden method that is guarded by the underground game breaking community.  You have my deepest heartfelt sympathy for all it's worth.