Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

When high MRs leave half way through a PUB mission

39 minutes ago, Richtter said:

Nice meme boy. Maybe you hit the jackpot every time you go sortie spy.  If people know how to play, a mission will rarely fail.

Oh wait, I get it, you are one those who quit mission when the alarms are triggered.

Nope, I am not. But nice ignorant assumption there, kid.

if the OP means ppl leaving defence missions at wave5 instead of going further as most do for affinity grinding then that is DE's fault for making 5 waves last too short a time yet rewarding 25k credits for little to no work, people go in just for those credits then bail and repeat as it is way faster than bothering with index and any potential noob or ai bot that fails in index.  As long as <5mins of casual play of defence rewards 25k credits on the lvl 30+ zones then this will always happen as it has for quite a long time.

Цитата

Don't join PUB and waste everyone else's time. Go to recruiting.

Think you got it backwards buddy.

If you can't complete the missions with less than 4 players, recruit. People can come and go whenever the heck they want. They can do it on wave 2 or 202.

Being low mr is no excuse to basically leech saying that "mission will be slower" without 4th higher mr player. Less crying, more grinding.

1 hour ago, Lanadra said:

Nope, I am not. But nice ignorant assumption there, kid.

Seems someone here got defensive when we speak some truth. I think the kid term suits you better since you like memes at all.

But lets the thread follow its course. I have my opinion and you have your own, if you dislike mine I don't care at all.

40 minutes ago, Richtter said:

Seems someone here got defensive when we speak some truth. I think the kid term suits you better since you like memes at all.

But lets the thread follow its course. I have my opinion and you have your own, if you dislike mine I don't care at all.

Why are you surprised that I defend myself when you accuse me of something..?

5 hours ago, VeNoN said:

im mr 25 and last night afk for 30 mins and then left  cuz i had something too do not only that me neing there only incrise the spawns so more stuff for the guys in the party 
and yea emergencis can happen too any one 

so ur point was ??

I have explained my point in the post the guy quoted above (post didn't update until I posted it, just read the entire thread.). Life may have gotten in the way of things but no one else knows that. Don't be surprised if you were reported for leeching.

Edited by (PS4)DicedSevens

14 hours ago, LupisV0lk said:

Yeah it's totes McGoats a cabal of forum warriors going out of their way to be contrarians, in now way is it the ideas people are putting our there or some sensitive souls.

I think you best check yourself before you become the forum laughing stock.

>implying I would have any possible reason in the world to care about the opinion, of someone with an attitude like yours.

On 2018-07-23 at 7:44 PM, (PS4)DicedSevens said:

I would recommend that, because they don't get to keep these, the resources and experience they gained from that mission should be dispersed between everyone currently in the mission. This would help to lower the amount of people who leave the mission after one or more people have dropped out as you would lose all the extra resources.

Honestly if i leave the match i don't care with what happens with the resources, in to the void or to other players, why not, but i doubt this would make that much of a difference. In the majority people leave at the beginning of the game so there aren't many resources and xp there to be given, and again in the majority of the missions the side rewards are so low it really wouldn't be a noticeable change or incentive. While if you are doing specific farming mission and you gathered a noticeable amount of xp/resources you probably won't leave unless if there is some real life related problem.

Like with many other things this is what you have to accept when running pub, finish the mission yourself or quit as well.