Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Vaulted Relics Droprate...

Kyoresh

4 hours ago, Ohforf3 said:

I wish they had actually listened to those people.  Restricting the drops to only 1 area is what people were complaining about.  People wouldn't be complaining as much if they were not stuck in the void all the time to get these relics.

Yeah and initially I understands the plains isn't easy on everyone's computers but this feels like a swing to hard back in the other direction. 

I was actually hyped and ready to go bounties again for this unvaulting, but nope have to do honestly really boring missions in kinda bland tiles.  Don't get me wrong after a bit POE gets stale as being fairly static but I would still rather run a bounty than spend 20 min starting at a bunch of white and gold to get no relic I want.  Plus other benefit of POE is no damn nullifiers, ancients, or corpus shotguns stripping shields stupidly fast.

Look, if you have played this game for any more than a week you know that it is “”Kill, Loot and GRIND” game. Not a “spend 20 min per run a few times a day now I have everything” game. The way the game is designed is not for the newer insta-gratification gamer. Where, you play for a short-ish amount of time and now you are “end game” or are able to own everything. Nyx and Rhino have been unvault, be happy with the possibility at being able to get them again without having to either buy plat or farm out other prime parts to sell for plat so that you can pay for them. Put in the work, get the rewards. That is how Warframe works.

On 2018-07-25 at 1:44 AM, tychondus said:

This is the same excuse i hear from veterans. There was a reason it was changed, because it was bad.

And yet people clamored and clamored for this exact thing and got exactly what they wanted, because actually thinking through what one is asking for is just too hard apparently.

8 hours ago, ChaosSabre said:

You can never trust math on average. By that logic on my 100 eidolon hunts I did I should have 5 energize or grace drops. I got 1 of each. Also I remember my dreaded search for the nami skyla prime relics when they came into the game. I didn't manage to get one at all from relic farms.

I'm well aware that you can't trust averages (in small sample sizes at least), I had the same problem with trying to get Tether Grenades (another 12.5% chance) but after getting each other Index mod 3 or 4 times my response was not to think the drop rates were broken or not high enough, just that I was unlucky.  I'm sure there's someone else out there who got my fair share of Tether Grenades while chasing something else. 
The OP took 20 chances at a 12.5% of getting what they want.  Flip that around and it's a 87.5% chance at failing to get what they want.  Chance of that happening 20 times is 0.87520 or roughly 7%.  Considering the number of players there are, OP was just one of the unlucky 7%.

21 hours ago, (PS4)NachoZissou said:

That's a good point and it probably explains it. Burned through another 120K of standing and still haven't had any but that's the way it goes, getting the relics from the void has been easy by comparison. 

I save up the medallions for a couple of months and then turn them in.  Think I had 300 with 3 different factions. Bought maybe 50 relic packs.  Think I got 4, Axi S3.  So far I have a crap ton of Lith B4's, in the teens for Meso and single digits for Neo and Axi.  About the normal ratios thru the relic packs 

hace 5 horas, Visious1510 dijo:

Look, if you have played this game for any more than a week you know that it is “”Kill, Loot and GRIND” game. Not a “spend 20 min per run a few times a day now I have everything” game.

ThIs is the problem here, if you want the relics run capture, exterminate and sabotagge that are mission of short time. 

Run Mot, Mithra is a waste of time. 

If you want the axi, do marduk in speed run again and again. This is worst. 

Edited by (PS4)robi191291

@(PS4)robi191291 You have just proven my point. You are trying to find the fastest way to get everything in game as fast as you can. Pushing that insta-gratification. That was the point of my  post(the whole thing). You are getting upset at how the game was designed because it doesn’t suit you.

Edited by Visious1510

• 2 weeks later...
On 2018-07-25 at 4:59 PM, (PS4)NachoZissou said:

That's a good point and it probably explains it. Burned through another 120K of standing and still haven't had any but that's the way it goes, getting the relics from the void has been easy by comparison. 

I rely on relic packs for Lith, Meso, usually get plenty of those that way.  The occasional Neo, Axi is just bonus. Leaves me to farm just Neo and Axi relics