Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Vaulted Relics Droprate...

Kyoresh

I just did a 2 hour 10min Run on Mot and all I got was 1 Neo R1 Relic...

Now dont get me wrong, I really like that the unvaulted relics drop in the void again and I probably had really terrible luck, but come on ^^ 

Why not remove at least half of the normal relics from the void rotation, or move the vaulted relics to specific Void Nodes.

Anyway this really isnt a problem for me, as I do play Mot anyways, but for someone that actively farms the relics this could really feel unrewarding

That much ? About to log in, I hope it ain't that bad. But at the same time. Maybe it has to ?

I mean, Rhino was around 500p, Nyx 300 I think ?

Both of them getting unvaulted raised concerns for me.

Market wise, I bet the price will fall. I suspect the price to be around 200p for Rhino p in a couple days.

Prices have been going down like crazy lately. Mirage is what, 40p now ?

If Frame prices go down like that, less people buy plat. And that ain't good for DE, which isn't good for us down the line.

I could deal with the fact that unvaulted relics are hard to farm.

Anyway, most people will just buy relic packs, so we'll see.

Thank all the people who whined about vault relics being only in bounties, even though it made it easier because of targeted farming. *slowclap*

Hopefully they add them to bounties as well, but don't hold your breath.

51 minutes ago, Katinka said:

2 hours 10 minutes, 130 minutes, 26 rewards, 20 of which were A or B rotation and had a 12.5% chance (aka 1 in 8 ) at being Neo R1.  Looks like you had bad luck as you should have got about 2 or 3 on average.

well...but even the Rotation C Axi Relics didnt drop at all ^^

Guess I shouldnt buy a lottery Ticket ^^

From what I've heard, three of the four relics can drop off of capture missions, at least. Though perhaps not at fantastic rates? The sheer speed of those probably outweighs it, though...

...and leaves whatever the fourth (Axi?) is in less nice of a spot.

edit: 12.5% chance for the Lith from Hepit capture, 6.67% for the Neo and Meso from Ukko capture. and the options for Axi relics look VERY limited. A lot of shared pools with Neo relics that result in pretty low individual drops, with only Survival and Interception C pools having dedicated Axis (and their A/B rotations having only Neo)

Edited by OvisCaedo

From what I've seen, its almost purely a drop-rate issue. Even the most common relic (Liths) max out at a 12.5% drop rate, when they should be around 25-33%. At least when the vaulted relics were given out in Cetus, you could expect at least one per full bounty (4-5 mini-bounties). Now I only got one Lith B4 out of 20 capture runs.

Void/Mot (Survival)
Rotation A
Neo S7 Relic Uncommon (12.50%)
Neo M1 Relic Uncommon (12.50%)
Neo K1 Relic Uncommon (12.50%)
Neo L1 Relic Uncommon (12.50%)
Neo N8 Relic Uncommon (12.50%)
Neo V7 Relic Uncommon (12.50%)
Neo B5 Relic Uncommon (12.50%)
Neo R1 Relic Uncommon (12.50%)
Rotation B
Rotation C
Axi E2 Relic Uncommon (11.11%)
Axi V7 Relic Uncommon (11.11%)
Axi A3 Relic Uncommon (11.11%)
Axi H3 Relic Uncommon (11.11%)
Axi K3 Relic Uncommon (11.11%)
Axi O3 Relic Uncommon (11.11%)
Axi L2 Relic Uncommon (11.11%)
Axi A4 Relic Uncommon (11.11%)
Axi S3 Relic Uncommon (11.11%)

I think this is a new low from DE. Lets look at some facts here. All of these relics (apart from the new unvaulted relics) can be found in plenty of other mission. Locking the unvaulted relics behind void only and locking the Axi to Rot C only is absolutely insidious and down right appalling. If they are going to do that. They should at least increase the drop rate of that specific relic. As it CANNOT be obtained from anywhere but in the void. For a realistic view. its 20 min for a CHANCE of new the Axi relic which has the SAME drop rate as all other Axi. This is just ....i have no words for this kind action.  

The drop rates for the vaulted relics are ridiculous. I did an 8-rotation run on Void Interception, and a 1-hour run on Void Survival, and nothing. All I got was the concurrent relics. If I wanted concurrent relics I'd get them somewhere else.

They need to increase the drop rates on the vaulted relics, or put them in the bounties instead by having them replace the Limbo relics.

Geez people what's with you guys? The void used to be the only place to farm prime gear do you know how saturated it was back then? It's easier now than ever to get primed stuff you want and you still complain... If you want it that easy then you are in the wrong game.. Maybe open the relics you didn't want sell the stuff for plat and then use that plat to buy the relics you want.

16 minutes ago, Sibernetika said:

Geez people what's with you guys? The void used to be the only place to farm prime gear do you know how saturated it was back then? It's easier now than ever to get primed stuff you want and you still complain... If you want it that easy then you are in the wrong game.. Maybe open the relics you didn't want sell the stuff for plat and then use that plat to buy the relics you want.

This is the same excuse i hear from veterans. There was a reason it was changed, because it was bad. Why reminiscence olden days. Its gone, its finished. This is now. The current situation, especially for Axi is absolutely preposterous. 

Can anyone, especially any PS players, confirm that they've had unvaulted relics from relic packs? I opened eight or so packs with some of my syndicate standing and didn't get a sniff, I assume it's just bad luck but I've got a fat stack of syndicate medals ready to go and I'm reluctant to turn them in without being sure it's up and running. 

I know it is in missions because I got one from Mot. 

DE adds relics in PoE as bounty rewards and people complain the drop rate is too low. While obviously it was way better than now. DE adds relics as they used tp be before and people whine again and again and again.... Geez.

Just now, (PS4)NachoZissou said:

Can anyone, especially any PS players, confirm that they've had unvaulted relics from relic packs? I opened eight or so packs with some of my syndicate standing and didn't get a sniff, I assume it's just bad luck but I've got a fat stack of syndicate medals ready to go and I'm reluctant to turn them in without being sure it's up and running. 

Yeah, the Vaulted Relics are in Relics packs because i got a Axi S3 from it and it gave me a Nyx Prime part.

Last time there was an unvaulting the Cetus Bounties were changed to have the relics from the vault and as someone who didn't need vaulted stuff but did need new, current prime stuff, I was annoyed.  No longer could I go run bounties with decent drop rates of the specific relic I wanted, instead my best shot was going to Xini for a 12.5% chance at the specific relic I was chasing.  I didn't complain though, I just accepted it and farmed on.  New players who wanted stuff from the vault complained (which I found weird as they had decent drop rates and could target specific relics easily) and this time it's the vaulted stuff that has the 12.5% drop rates in endless missions...  12.5% isn't even that bad though and there are 60 days in which to get them, not having them on day 1 seems a touch early to be complaining.

18 hours ago, eno_dam said:

Thank all the people who whined about vault relics being only in bounties, even though it made it easier because of targeted farming. *slowclap*

Exactly this. I was baffled when people were complaining back then, bounties were such an efficient way to farm the unvaulted relics. Now I'm just laughing. 

After trying to farm for a Axi S3 in the Void, I'm beginning to think the Drop Chance on the Axi Relics in the Void is Unbalanced. When i go to Mot, I can get the Axi Relics no problem. But, when I go to Aten, or Marduk, It seem to give me 90% Neo Relics and 10% Axi Relics. Not even Exagerrating, Outside of Survivals, you are way better off ignoring farming for the Vaulted Relics in the Void and farm different Axi Relics in Hieracon. I hope the drop Chance in the Void gets fixed because that type of Balance is Broken.

18 hours ago, eno_dam said:

I wish they had actually listened to those people.  Restricting the drops to only 1 area is what people were complaining about.  People wouldn't be complaining as much if they were not stuck in the void all the time to get these relics.

15 hours ago, hellodownthere said:
Void/Mot (Survival)
Rotation A
Rotation B
Rotation C
Axi E2 Relic Uncommon (11.11%)
Axi V7 Relic Uncommon (11.11%)
Axi A3 Relic Uncommon (11.11%)
Axi H3 Relic Uncommon (11.11%)
Axi K3 Relic Uncommon (11.11%)
Axi O3 Relic Uncommon (11.11%)
Axi L2 Relic Uncommon (11.11%)
Axi A4 Relic Uncommon (11.11%)
Axi S3 Relic Uncommon (11.11%)

drop table is so diluted, this is grind going to suck more than anything else in this game.

12 hours ago, (PS4)NachoZissou said:

I did, seemed pretty sparse but I got all of them to drop from relic packs.  Just remember though, of the three relics you get, 2 will be meso or lith.  Only 1 will be a neo or axi so odds are pretty slim you will get the axi or neo you are looking for. 

1 hour ago, (PS4)zeltwang said:

I did, seemed pretty sparse but I got all of them to drop from relic packs.  Just remember though, of the three relics you get, 2 will be meso or lith.  Only 1 will be a neo or axi so odds are pretty slim you will get the axi or neo you are looking for. 

That's a good point and it probably explains it. Burned through another 120K of standing and still haven't had any but that's the way it goes, getting the relics from the void has been easy by comparison.