Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nidus Deluxe bundle feedback

It's all fantastic artwork. Bought it instantly. Nidus is one of my favorite frames so far too.

It clearly has some warhammer chaos vibes which I think is cool.

My biggest critique would be the arms:

They're the center piece of the model and what draws the eyes most. But you never get to see it because the camera is behind. They also don't do anything.

Also when a weapon is equipped, you can't see them anyways.

Couple ideas.

1) they should get animated and unfurl once a mission starts. Have them linked at the shoulder and they can freely do whatever as you gain stacks and then use those arms for cast animations. 

2) instead of leaving your <spoiler> during <spoiler> mode, you could use those arms instead. Kuva? 

Hey DE when can I expect a fix for this?

n1.png

or this:

n2.jpg

this:

n3.jpg

nothing?

n4.jpg

His head clipping with his animation sets.

His legs that clip thru his mutation armor.

The mutation armor on his legs that is so tall in end up inside his body most of the time.

The shoulders that cover half of the screen when you aim with pistols.

The option to have his bundle syandana permanently folded.

There will be no fixes? You are to busy pushing out Vaubans unfinished skin out for me to drop another 350-300 plat on? Ok no problem.

I don't get it people say it's the best skin ever and is perfect in any way and the only problem are the crossed arms on his chest. No body has a problem with the things I posted here?

4 hours ago, hellodownthere said:

you need to logout login to change forum glyph, provided that its also your ingame glyph

I changed it 3 or 4 days ago and have logged out and back in about 10 times trying to get it to set. I've also seen not a single person with the new nidus phryke glyphs. My bet is that they haven't been added to the forums yet.

It looks unfinished.

Concept is great.  The way it was executed is not.  It lacks all those cool details. For example, teeth on his helmet are not shaded/outlined properly....they just blend with the rest of it....Same with his shoulder and leg plates. All those "wrinkles", cracks and concaves need some shading.   

Shoulder eyes are supposed to glow with "wraith energy" like on a concept picture (they look like normal human eyes for some reason...meh).  Bone plates on his legs must be smaller.  Golden veins on his legs and arms are not "carved" enough. They look flat....

All this (exept leg plates being too large and some other clipping issues) can be corrected via textures.  

Also, shoulder eye animations....they look like Nidus got stunned.  I would make them more...agressive. They must seek for prey, twitching from side to side and such.  

8 hours ago, Kalvorax said:

define bugged? iirc they dont do anything.

arms are glossy and not energy like in the screenshots and the eyes don't light up like in the screenshots. ( the eyes on the visor not the shoulders. )

Edited by R0P3-F15H

Eye holes on the mutated visor always have a default blue tint unless you pick a super dark energy color. You can see this goes away if you put the energy to black, but if you lighten it to grey the eyes get a blue tint to them. Then the thigh armor clips with the thighs in a lot of animation sets.