Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Enemy Nerfs (AT HIGH LEVELS)

(PSN)Mahd2_7

Some of these enemies oh my god they don't care that you have a family to go back to. They have 0 remorse. Some of the worst (after sortie level): 

Corpus Nullifiers - Where to start it's not even the energy bubble negation thing it's his weapon - The Lanka. I definitely know that my Lanka can't shoot through an invincibility period like it can against Frosts snow globe 

Ancient Healers - Where to start these things with its damage reduction can become so op especially in a group you'll start seeing just zeroes pop up on your screen. That hook thing they do that is broken you could be invisible and they'll still hit you. You could be on the other side of the map and they'll still hit you 😂

Napalm - These things have every warframe players name tattooed on its body and they are out to kill every one of us. His Orgis dosent work like mine it has at least 22 formas 100 orokin catalysts with 44 serrations and 32 split chambers.

What do you guys think?? 

BTW this is a jokish exaggerated post describing these enemies believe it or not 

Edited by (PS4)Mahd2_7

I'm inclined to disagree. 

Nullifiers are usually a problem when they amass a power-proof group, but I've never had a problem with their own damage. 

Ancient healers give damage resistance to all allies, and are healed when you shoot their allies. So you always kill these first. The zeroes you're seeing are probably the heals when the healer is at full health.

Napalms were recently nerfed, so that their explosion range was reduced. I don't think you'd make much headway requesting more.

Yeah... those high levels are supposed to tell you that you need better gear, tactics, friends, or just plain need to stop playing the mission. At regular levels, those enemies serve as a stopper for mindless slaughter. Nullifiers you need to hose down asap, Ancients need to be located and destroyed asap, Napalms need to be dodged and ninjafied. 

If they reach god level damage and damage reduction then your play needs to change as well. If you main Lanka, then bring a high fire rate secondary for nullifiers. If an Ancient pops up then regroup, access, then strike. If Napalms show up then get your ninja on because those missiles aren't gonna dodge you. 

9 minutes ago, (PS4)Mahd2_7 said:

Corpus Nullifiers - Where to start it's not even the energy bubble negation thing it's his weapon - The Lanka. I definitely know that my Lanka can't shoot through an invincibility period like it can against Frosts snow globe 

Ancient Healers - That hook thing they do that is broken you could be invisible and they'll still hit you. You could be on the other side of the map and they'll still hit you 😂.

The Nullifier, I remember Rio saying that about his Lanka going through Frost's globe and Volt's Shield and for the Healer's hooks, not only the healer's hooks can be broken. I remember being a Mid air from a bullet jump and a Ancient Disruptor grabbed me straight from Midair while he's not looking at me and i was above his head too. When i saw that happen, i thought "wooow". Also if a Disruptor and a healer comes with his smaller friends around him, forget trying to start killing because you would most likely die before you get to kill a single enemy in that group. Ancients in general are Ridiculous.

28 minutes ago, (PS4)Mahd2_7 said:

i have more of an issue with Techs than nullies...at least in terms of weapons...and dnot even get me started on bloody bubbles stacking of 5+ nullies in a single tile.

28 minutes ago, (PS4)Mahd2_7 said:

Ancient Healers - Where to start these things with its damage reduction can become so op especially in a group you'll start seeing just zeroes pop up on your screen. That hook thing they do that is broken you could be invisible and they'll still hit you. You could be on the other side of the map and they'll still hit you 😂

bring at least one weapon with radiation (either modded or inherent...arca plasmor can be a great choice)...knocks out auras for a duration

Edited by Kalvorax