Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Missing 3000 Mastery Rank

Nightwasp

Question

According to the wiki I should be 15000 below maximum mastery (12000 for founders items and 3000 for sigma and octanis) but I'm actually 18000 below the maximum (1,635,613 instead of 1,638,613.)  On my profile it says 454/455 completed (just missing sigma and octanis) and I've seen other profiles with 454/455 but they have 3000 more mastery than me.  Does anyone know if this is a glitch or am I just missing some item I need to rank up and which one is it?

13 answers to this question

2 minutes ago, LSG501 said:

mk1's

Have you completed all to rank 30, I know I sold one before it got to level 30 so it does happen.

He has the correct number of mastered weapons showing so that is not the case.

Edited by Feltal

5 minutes ago, Feltal said:

He has the correct number of mastered weapons showing so that is not the case.

mine shows as completing all weapons yet I know I haven't done the weapons from eso and they don't show in the profile window either.  It is likely a weapon that only shows when they've done it but I put the other bit in there as it does happen, it looks like it's done but in fact it isn't. 

Actually forgot about all the zaw types too, zaws are only listed once iirc - edit, not the case anymore.

Edited by LSG501

5 minutes ago, LSG501 said:

mine shows as completing all weapons

All weapons is out of 455, he has one less and said he has 454, I have 3k more mastery than he and I have 454 mastered as well. That's what he's saying. Some weapons are hidden until you unlock them and they aren't in the count.

I'm confident it's a non-gilded mote amp.

Edited by Feltal

4 minutes ago, Feltal said:

All weapons is out of 455, he has one less and said he has 454, I have 3k more mastery than he and I have 454 mastered as well. That's what he's saying.

Yes and I have mine showing as 452/452 even though I know I have 2 still to do, I know I'm missing the vandals from eso and obviously the founders stuff isn't showing/included.

This is what I'm showing, I'm mr25 too but not a founder so missing 3 items which would be 455 or 457 if you include the eso weapons.

warframes 56/56

primary 105/105 - missing vandal

secondary 90/90 - missing vandal

melee 143/143

sentinels 24/24

companions 8/8

archwing 5/5

archwing guns 9/9

archwing melee 8/8

amps 4/4

Edited by LSG501

1 minute ago, LSG501 said:

Yes and I have mine showing as 452/452 even though I know I have 2 still to do, I know I'm missing the vandals from eso and obviously the founders stuff isn't showing/included.

warframes 56/56

primary 105/105 - missing vandal

secondary 90/90 - missing vandal

melee 143/143

sentinels 24/24

companions 8/8

archwing 

archwing guns

archwing melee

I

Know

1 hour ago, Katinka said:

Have you definitely completed all Junctions and not skipped any due to having planets unlocked prior to Specters of the Rail?

Adding onto this, have you played the Skaijati/Excalibur Umbra atleast once outside of the quest? I know I had to do this to recieve the 3,000 Mastery from Skaijati. It shows maxed once you recieve it on the profile UI, so make sure you take it to a mission and check afterwards.

Edited by Voltage

3 hours ago, Nightwasp said:

According to the wiki I should be 15000 below maximum mastery (12000 for founders items and 3000 for sigma and octanis) but I'm actually 18000 below the maximum (1,635,613 instead of 1,638,613.)  On my profile it says 454/455 completed (just missing sigma and octanis) and I've seen other profiles with 454/455 but they have 3000 more mastery than me.  Does anyone know if this is a glitch or am I just missing some item I need to rank up and which one is it?

Check the following:

Did you build and guild all zaws and amps?

Did you finish all the nodes (each 100xp) and the junctions (each 1000xp)

On 2018-07-31 at 9:44 PM, Voltage said:

Adding onto this, have you played the Skaijati/Excalibur Umbra atleast once outside of the quest? I know I had to do this to recieve the 3,000 Mastery from Skaijati. It shows maxed once you recieve it on the profile UI, so make sure you take it to a mission and check afterwards.

That was it, played a quick mission with Skaijati and Excalibur Umbra equipped and got 3000 EXP, thanks!

3 hours ago, Nightwasp said:

That was it, played a quick mission with Skaijati and Excalibur Umbra equipped and got 3000 EXP, thanks!

Its not like i want to sound like a jerk or anything but why the fus for 3k exp? I mean its not going to get you to mr 26 but then again i wouldn't have bothered for 3k ^^

1 hour ago, Nephalem said:

Its not like i want to sound like a jerk or anything but why the fus for 3k exp? I mean its not going to get you to mr 26 but then again i wouldn't have bothered for 3k ^^

For completionism

wWK69Oj.jpg