Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Valk Eternal War Weapon

DerGreif2

Question

Hello there,

I love using my Valk P Eternal War setup. My problem is that I dont really know what kind of weapon what kind of mods are useful. In the moment I use a Whip (infested one... dont know the name right now) and it works kind of. I wish this build had more power. You could even tell me what mods you use on your warframe if you want.

Thanks!

6 answers to this question

As for now, Melee building should take a hold in my opinion. They are going to change/nerf/completely-destroy the melee system in the recent future (a month max) so builds and weapon "balance" will change drastically. In my opinion putting formas and reactors into melee is a waste of time untill the 3.0 is released.

Look at this, it might help you understand what is going on:

Spoiler

22 minutes ago, DerGreif2 said:

Oh god... I hope they get it right... Valk is pretty weak without this combo system... and I finally completed my combo synergy mods on max... great... I pray that they will give us something in return!

All Melee weapons is getting buffed to counter the Combo Counter change. I’m not sure if the Exalted Weapons is getting looked at too.

My Valkitty runs around with my Guandao on, because it's big and fast and makes with the slicing AND the dicing. But the others above are correct, if you're stingy with forma or reactors or just short on supplies/platinum then maybe hold off a few weeks and see what the new changes bring. I'm not overly worried about DE "ruining" anything but it's very possible some currently non-meta weapons can move up while obviously good weapons now drop down the rankings. I'm sure it'll all balance in the end, the primary and secondary balances went well so I have faith.

I've always used Stave or Polearm for mine, the particular one varies as does the build depending on levels n' stuff.

Currently I'm using Zaws built for speed.  I prefer crit builds but for high levels I'll use status instead.

Historically I used Tipedo but moved to the Cassowar until I started building Zaws, however Galatine Prime with Tempo Royale under Warcry is hysterically good fun.

You could have a looky in here

Edited by Sabreracer