The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Free Promocodes and Content Creator Glyphs

Voltage

Question

34 minutes ago, VioletDarklight said:

@VoltageNew Glyph LadyNovita code= LADYNOVITA

24 minutes ago, VioletDarklight said:

@VoltageAnother New Glyph 6IXGATSU  . And Where do you get the png's images for the glyph list? 👀

I get them from the warframe.com landing page. I simply log out of the website, change my glyph in-game, log back in to the website, download the image, rinse and repeat. :)

21 minutes ago, VioletDarklight said:

Code SEARYN 

Thanks! I added them all (plus one you missed on Twitter: NP161):

On 2018-08-02 at 5:44 PM, Voltage said:
  • Like 7

hace 3 horas, Voltage dijo:

I get them from the warframe.com landing page. I simply log out of the website, change my glyph in-game, log back in to the website, download the image, rinse and repeat. :)

Thanks! I added them all (plus one you missed on Twitter: NP161):

Thank you for the answer! 😄

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Dark_Lugia said:

Added!

On 2023-10-23 at 5:08 AM, -Kramer- said:

Sincerely @Voltage, a huge huge thanks for maintaining this page updated. You rock ❤️❤️❤️

8 minutes ago, BlackFinSwampert said:

I second this, it's a HUGE help having everything in one place.

:)

• Like 7

Alright @Voltage , Sorry I cannot help u more with extracting pic files and so on

But I wanted to contribute more to this awesome forum , as I went through all Active codes till today Nov 10 2023, and I hunted down the working codes that had either (the glyph model change or just the name} or both .. :whew:

I hope that help people getting puzzled by some Codes especially the name changing is hard to track unless u have some form of good icon memory , i should know I had to go through my entire glyph list to track some down....

Here you go Tenno:

> Amprov
Changes: Naming only
Amprov.png?ex=65606072&is=654deb72&hm=ed

> AnjetCat
Changes: Glyph only
AnjetCat.png?ex=65606080&is=654deb80&hm=

> ELDANKER
Changes: BOTH Glyph and Name ... {this one I tell you}
ELDANKER.png?ex=6560608f&is=654deb8f&hm=

> EMOVJ
Changes: Glyph Only
EMOVJ.png?ex=65606099&is=654deb99&hm=a86

> GrindHardSquad
Changes: Glyph Only {Minor change to circle part}
GrindHardSquad.png?ex=656060a5&is=654deb

> iFlynn
iFlynn.png?ex=656060b0&is=654debb0&hm=79

> IWoply
Changes: Glyph Only {Minor change to mouth part}
IWoply.png?ex=656060ce&is=654debce&hm=3b

> JamieVoiceOver
JamieVoiceOver.png?ex=656060d9&is=654deb

> JustRLC
Changes: Naming only
JustRLC.png?ex=656060e4&is=654debe4&hm=e

> SHUL
SHUL.png?ex=656060f6&is=654debf6&hm=a0f3

> Sn0wRC
Sn0wRC.png?ex=65606100&is=654dec00&hm=7a

> TacticalPotato
TacticalPotato.png?ex=65606129&is=654dec

> VAMP6X6X6X
Changes: BOTH Glyph and Name ..{luckily I didnot have the code for this added before , so i knew right away in the inbox I got :D}

VAMP6X6X6X.png?ex=65606138&is=654dec38&h

> VoidFissureBR
Changes: Glyph Only { Slight change in the model overall , unless my eye played a trick on me!}
VoidFissureBR.png?ex=65606146&is=654dec4

=============================
Phew... And That's all I could find, hope that helps you adjust some old stuff laying around , and anyone in the future searching for what the heck happened to that name or glyph 

Cheers

• Like 4

12 hours ago, XacKflash said:

Alright @Voltage , Sorry I cannot help u more with extracting pic files and so on

But I wanted to contribute more to this awesome forum , as I went through all Active codes till today Nov 10 2023, and I hunted down the working codes that had either (the glyph model change or just the name} or both .. :whew:

I hope that help people getting puzzled by some Codes especially the name changing is hard to track unless u have some form of good icon memory , i should know I had to go through my entire glyph list to track some down....

Here you go Tenno:
-snip-

Phew... And That's all I could find, hope that helps you adjust some old stuff laying around , and anyone in the future searching for what the heck happened to that name or glyph 

Cheers

Hey, thanks a bunch! I updated every image. For the ones with changed names, did the code change? I tried Amprov vs Goku707 and the previous name was still the code. I put a note next to each one that changed names in the meantime.

Again, thank you!

10/11/23 - Fixed various images; added updated name in-game for Amprov (Goku707), ElDanker (D4NK3R), JustRLC (RLCGaming) and VAMP6X6X6X (Warframe Madness)

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Voltage said:

Hey, thanks a bunch! I updated every image. For the ones with changed names, did the code change? I tried Amprov vs Goku707 and the previous name was still the code. I put a note next to each one that changed names in the meantime.

Nope No codes changed from what I can tell , If you have those already and you try to put the code again , it should tell u you already have it, Sorry I forgot to clarify this further,  I put it imbedded in my 3rd line :D

10 hours ago, Voltage said:

Again, thank you!

You are most welcome xD , Cheers

• Like 1