Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

J-3 Golem Op Poison

gotgt500

after update 9 when the golem was killed it dropped a poison attack like in previous updates but now it would never goes away i found myself using 2-3 revives just to pick up what he dropped. This is very difficult for someone trying to build Volt

Be a man

run/slide through that S#&$

but seriously, I dunno ive had that happen to me but it doesnt instantly kill me so I just slide through it and accept whatever damage I take

its not that it can kill you instantly but at times the cloud ends up being too think to even see whats inside.

Kill the golem from afar, it's the only 100% reliable way to avoid the bug: if you get close he will fart the glitchy poison, while from a distance he only shoots those smoke grenades which aren't bugged.

DE might not fix this since the golem is going to be completely replaced with the new infested boss.

How on earth did you use 2 to 3 revives just to pick something up? Your health must be somewhere in the 20's for that to happen... then happen again... then again...

No, because the golem farts multiple of these non-dissipating clouds while you are close so they all basically stack in one big cloud that can easily insta kill you. Of course that also depends on the length of the battle, but not everyone has an acrid to destroy bosses in 5 seconds.

Edited by CubedOobleck

Yeah, this is a bit of a problem. J3 Golem isn't OP or very hard to kill like some other bosses *Shoots Kril in the back for the 2,000th time*, but dat poison is pretty rough. I rely on my weapons that can take him down before he has a chance to use pull and DEMOLISH my Nova. Then I get to run through the remains... Not fun.

euhm just stay as close to him as possible (roughly 3m) he won't pull you and he won't shoot poison ball he will just try to walk to you and fart, well if you go too far away (around 5m) he'll try to charge to you pull yoh or shoot these torid grenades but yeah keep close and kite, he won't be a problem for lvl 1 frames neither

Yeah, this bug needs fixing. BADLY.

Last couple times I used lv30 potatoed Loki with mods to HP and shield dropped my shields and had me down to roughly 45 health out of 400+ within roughly 1.5 seconds. Also waited to enter the cloud for over a minute, never went away.

Edited by SFkenny

No, because the golem farts multiple of these non-dissipating clouds while you are close so they all basically stack in one big cloud that can easily insta kill you. Of course that also depends on the length of the battle, but not everyone has an acrid to destroy bosses in 5 seconds.

I never said I have an acrid that kills him in 5 seconds. No, it still takes me a bit of time to kill him, yet I've never had an issue of loosing all my health when walking through those clouds