The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Forma(S)?

Saou

It is relative to one's patience (to wait for Forma BP. can be function of available playing time and desire for Forma) and willpower (to resist spending plats).

btw, I actually get more luck from logins than void runs, but theoretically, void runs can be done at a much faster rate than once-per-day lottery.

Edited by smithf

Yes.  I got two fully built formas in one day from T3 exterminate.

That's good to know. Maybe I will try spamming tier 3 exterminate once I have 24 hrs on weekend. I was a bit bummed in having to wait 24 hea to craft one from blueprint. After that confirmation of getting physical Forma, I feel like trying it more.

Prior to your experience, are forma BP to much of hassle to obtain from the void rather then just buying it ?

ive gotten roughly 200k kills from xini. with that, a ton of voids.  so, ive managed to get around 25 forma bps since void came out. but that is a lot of farming. 

Prior to your experience, are forma BP to much of hassle to obtain from the void rather then just buying it ?

pretty much. i have almost 300 hours of play time, and ive gotten one forma, not even a forma bp.

Generally, they've been easy enough for me to obtain.   The trick is to speed run T2 Raids.  You don't shoot anything, just run, so it takes a couple of minutes tops.  And because of the very high reward rate in Endless Defenses, I've always had plenty of T2 Raid keys.