Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Reviving mechanic needs an update.

(PSN)fullblast35

the auto revive QOL change was good, for some not.  But imagine if you could use certain abilities, maybe not at their full potential while downed.  I think this could open a wider window for teammates to revive you, or want to revive you, in exchange of no longer being able to reload your secondary in that state?

10 minutes ago, (PS4)fullblast35 said:

the auto revive QOL change was good, for some not.  But imagine if you could use certain abilities, maybe not at their full potential while downed.  I think this could open a wider window for teammates to revive you, or want to revive you, in exchange of no longer being able to reload your secondary in that state?

Nekros has an augment for his 1 that insta revives teammates.

1 hour ago, Voltage said:

No. Players already have up to 6 revives per mission and revive themselves instantly. There is no point of being downed if you can spam abilities and use weapons.

Agreed.  Exactly how easy do you want this already ultra easy game to be?  No thank you op.  Maybe if there was some level of challenge in wf, but there isn't.  Don't try to make the game even easier, it's already stupid easy

4 hours ago, Klokwerkaos said:

Agreed.  Exactly how easy do you want this already ultra easy game to be?  No thank you op.  Maybe if there was some level of challenge in wf, but there isn't.  Don't try to make the game even easier, it's already stupid easy

Which kind of challenge would satisfy you ? Just curious.

1 hour ago, Enno69 said:

Which kind of challenge would satisfy you ? Just curious.

I didn't say I wasn't satisfied.  Warframe is easily my favorite game.

That said, my main issue is having dumb level builds with nothing to use them on.  Could I go run more solo survival for hours on end?  Sure, but why?  To get millions more mats with nothing to build? Once you know you can go for as long as you want in endless missions and your main limitation is not wearing a diaper and having an IV, doing them further is kind of pointless.

The main issue for me is wanting more content.  I get that we can't have infinitely scaling rewards for game health and power creep reasons... but having something more to do and build would be nice.  I started a clan about two monthsago so I'd have something to do by helping newer players.  Now it's mountain tier and it won't be long for moon, all research clear and seriously pimped out.  Really I'd be satisfied with more decorations to use and I'm looking forward to venus.

The content drought is real.

Even helping newbies can only eat so much time because at a certain point you have to let them play the game for themselves or you'll rob them of the experience and make the game boring for them by turning it into a walking simulator where they walk behind you and pick up loot and never experience the satisfaction of earning something for themselves.  I was also kinda peev'd that sacrifice was literally a walking simulator for me once you see the lore.  Doesn't give me much hope for future content having challenge, i'm super worried venus is going to be another walk through event.

I think having a dumb level mission set with leaderboards that's max MR locked might give me something to work towards.  The kind where you can't even go in unless you have all the gear, arcanes and god tier rivens to compete at all.  That might be fun.  Railjack looks like it will be fun though 🙂  I'd really like some more competitive clan events too with clan rewards, that would be sexy.

Edited by Klokwerkaos