Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Carrier?

BERNT3

Question

10 answers to this question

currently sentinels are all pretty balanced. the reason carrier reigned supreme long ago was because carrier was the only sentinel with vacuum. now all sentinels have vacuum and carriers ability was replaced with ammo mutation. this is still pretty valuable for freeing up mod slots on your weapons though.

Personally I seem to run helios more than carrier these days.  As I've near enough finished my codex I can make use of the helios augment that shows 'weak spots' which can help in some circumstances although I do still run the scanning precept to catch those bits I've missed. 

1 hour ago, Lancelot185 said:

Not sure reviving itself after 90 seconds qualifies as durability

it does in long missions. the main Problem with Sentinels is that they are dead After ~60 Minutes most of the time. But Primed Regen+Reawaken is pretty nice 

2 hours ago, Kyoresh said:

it does in long missions. the main Problem with Sentinels is that they are dead After ~60 Minutes most of the time. But Primed Regen+Reawaken is pretty nice 

I wouldn't say durability either, but its absolutely stamina, refusing to stay dead! Very handy in the plains or long endless.