Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Should I trash these three riven mods?

Nef_Omnifarious

I can't use them, and I can't even get 1p for them, lol. Doesn't seem they're worth anything, or worth even keeping. Unless I've just been unlucky in trade chat the past few weeks.

Bolto
+332% damage
+72% damage to Corpus

Dera
+55% firerate
+48% magazine capacity
+2.4 punch through

Akzani
125% status chance
62% damage to grineer

5 minutes ago, (PS4)Tactless_Ninja said:

But since you're trying to trade them, they're all garbage. People want crappy 1 point disposition Rivens for already good weapons. 

Most people will pass on low disposition weapons unless a roll is exceptional. The easiest to sell are 3 Dispo ribbens or weapons that got new variants with no disposition change.

I'd roll it.

Turning seemingly trash weapons into good ones is my "content" right now.

Dera, try to get some multishot, damage, maybe punchtrough or element. After the big rework Dera Vandal became decent status rifle; with 5 dots riven it's perfectly viable against level 100 enemies.

Akzani can probably be decent hybrid weapon (poor man's Dex Furis or something like that).

Edited by saradonin

3 minutes ago, Nef_Omnifarious said:

Yeah. Because everyone who shouts "buying all trash rivens" says pass to mine. Every time. About 12 people now, haha. Even when I say 1p for all three.

That's because they are looking to fleece unsuspecting sellers who don't know what they've got.

As for a riven transmuter, I wish there were other ways to get them.