Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Bigger minimap, maybe?

barkaway

Now first i want to point out that i didn't intend on liking this game, in fact i was at the impression that it wasn't a game for me and boy was i wrong dang nabbit.

I do how ever have a small problem with the whole mini map/map on the screen, which is that I got ADHD and i have to be totally honest it really messes up my game my aim and my brain, so instead of the map sometimes taking up the whole screen would it maybe possible to consider a slider for the mini map so i, and others in my situation, have the option to make that bigger instead?

Other than that, keep up the good work Tenno and thanks for a great game. 🙂

being able to scale it to a specific size would be nice, but in the meantime i'll mention that if you press 'M' (i think this is rebindable now actually?) you will switch to the Large Map. you can see more and waypoints on it will work significantly better too anyways.
when playing on the Plains there's even a third type of Map, if you hold 'M'.

Ohh yeah i know that, but sometimes when you run into a great herd of mobs it would be preferable not having to fumble for the M key, so its not like i can't make it work, but it would be nice to have the option. 🙂 

10 minutes ago, barkaway said:

Ohh yeah i know that, but sometimes when you run into a great herd of mobs it would be preferable not having to fumble for the M key, so its not like i can't make it work, but it would be nice to have the option. 🙂 

I always try to setup control schemes so everything is easy to do in combat. I changed minimap to T.

I think you could scale your hud in the settings and it also affected the MINImap. Not sure tho, try it.

EDIT: Options -> Interface -> Hud Scale.

Mine is set at 150.

HUD SCALE 100 vs HUD SCALE 300:

gbQ2vfW.jpg

z4Gssr1.jpg

Edited by Dante102
Though it also affects the rest of your hud. Also it might rely on your screen resolution.

On 2018-08-15 at 4:51 AM, Dante102 said:

I think you could scale your hud in the settings and it also affected the MINImap. Not sure tho, try it.

Mine is set at 150.

Hide contents

gbQ2vfW.jpg

z4Gssr1.jpg

oh wow that does help a lot, missed that option so thank you. 

• Like 1

• 3 years later...
On 2018-08-14 at 11:51 PM, Dante said:

Mine is set at 150.

Reveal hidden contents

gbQ2vfW.jpg

z4Gssr1.jpg

Helpful, thanks. But i would like for the other elements to not scale as much lol Still gonna use it though, until there's a proper scaling for just the map.