Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Downing ranking mods?

Nopawsbutton

Sorry if this subject has already been brought up, but has there ever been consideration in allowing mods to be down ranked? Sometimes when I'm forming weapons I like to swap mods around to try different builds, and some mods may have one to many ranks to actually try it out at the time. It would be a huge quality of life improvement if I was able to down rank mods to provide more flexibility.

Edited by Crafterofstars
Clearer text.

2 minutes ago, Crafterofstars said:

How so?

That is not how this community works,we just tell you anything you suggest "would be easily abused by players" and then we move to new topic to say the same thing.
If you think I m joking search up anything related to  trade: Trade QoL,Auction House,Player Shops,Public Riven list,Clan shops,better trade chat

Here are some legit reasons tho
- Less trading between players because you need just 1 mod of each kind
- Less reasons to use forma or level up mastery rank
- People already invested in to leveling and buying duplicate mods so there would have to be some weird refund some of those mods cost over 200pl,will you refund 200pl to people? I do not think so.
-There are mods that you can get only once per account so you gotta make tactical decision:to max them or not?

28 minutes ago, MidoriFuse said:

-There are mods that you can get only once per account so you gotta make tactical decision:to max them or not?

I disagree. We should at least be able to adjust the level of umbra mods.

The "tactical decision" design serves no purpose in this case and adds nothing to the game.

Edited by yles9056

For what purpose would you want Primed Mods not fully maxed? They're more powerful versions of regular mods. Just use the regular version. And certain mods should always be maxed. Why have anything less than 100% on handstand? 

Besides that there exist broken versions of mods which you could slot instead. If that's not enough, just suck it up and adjust your build till you get enough forma slapped on. Most builds usually don't shine anyways till you got everything maxed. Baza is one weapon that sucks until you're 4 forma deep.