Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Whats the point of Ludoplex?

Kyoresh

for the fact that it cost 50,000 standing for game mode that could have been hit with PVP. i would rather play frame fighter time to time to earn conclave standing. but guess its not meant for PVP standing. its just another mini-game with no purpose then be filler. yes its fun (by the looks of it). but not wroth 50,000 standing when i can another mod or exilus blue print? 

10 hours ago, Meicoomon_Prime said:

for the fact that it cost 50,000 standing for game mode that could have been hit with PVP. i would rather play frame fighter time to time to earn conclave standing. but guess its not meant for PVP standing. its just another mini-game with no purpose then be filler. yes its fun (by the looks of it). but not wroth 50,000 standing when i can another mod or exilus blue print? 

Exilus Blueprint is a waste or time.

3 hours ago, Arkstorm said:

Pfft pls 50k standing is nothing... Well, might be something for newbies, that is~

ha! 50k is a lot if you dont like running around scanning stuff like an idiot or dont want to wait days. doesnt matter if you are new or not

40 minutes ago, Volinus7 said:

So you have just asked why a skinner box functions like a skinner box?

no im asking whats the point of waisting 50k for zephyr and wyrm mini game if you can play them without that thing 

1 hour ago, Kyoresh said:

ha! 50k is a lot if you dont like running around scanning stuff like an idiot or dont want to wait days. doesnt matter if you are new or not

no im asking whats the point of waisting 50k for zephyr and wyrm mini game if you can play them without that thing 

The point is to make you waste 50k, that's why.