Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Which warframes have your favorite themes/personalities?

(PSN)necryptonix

Spoiler

Excalibur

Excalibur

From the United K

I've been looking for heaven

I'm going to California

Excalibur~

Excalibur~~

Excalibur!

Excalibur

Excalibur

(Sorry, I really regret not posting that on The Sacrifice patchnotes thread when that quest was released)

Okay seriously, Trinity. Let's just say, never anger the healer. They, quite literally, determine whether you live or die. We have sledgehammers and spiky maces and staves and magic wands and... whatever else healers use.

Now if I can just figure out how to kill an ally with a heal...

Also, Trinity is cute. If only there's a way to give Warframes headpats...

Mag’s ability chart for crush was a big turn off at first, but the Mag P codex more than makes up for it. 

Alad V and his cohorts has a good eye saving Mag for last lol. I still perform that pull whenever I can because of this trailer. 

So happy I jumped in when she was being beautified (deluxe) and buffed (crush). Those were just glorious. 

Mag took over the comics, my quests, & I look forward to her adventures in Fortuna. 

Edited by (PS4)Chel-El

Nyx coz of ze booty

Equinox would be my all time favourite before Nyx especially because of their theme of duality and balance, which fits my personality in real life. In terms of performance, Equinox is really powerful as an utility support even though the lack of ability fluidity between day and night form can hinders them to be in optimal performance. They have diverse abilities and can fit in any types of mission and scenario, hence having high viability in the game at any level of plays. The overall design of Equinox, though needs tweaking and changes, is fantastic in this game, whether its visual or game-play wise.

And they come from my husbando Tyl Baegor obviously.

Edited by TouFuub

Limbo, Umbra, and Rhino.

Umbra is straight-up my favorite character in the game right now. His quest really endeared me to him. I've never played an Excalibur before (I don't want to be one of the posterbois) but he is acceptable.

Limbo is so extra it's fantastic. He's outgoing, flashy, and clearly has fun with his life. I get a kick out of seeing all the magic tricks he does for his idle animations. Plus, he's so dapper when fashionframed right. Funny to think I'd avoided him for so long because of his default looks and his treatment by the playerbase.

Rhino... I can go on a couple/few paragraphs' worth of rambling about why I love Rhino. In essence, he's my big guy who makes me feel like I can be awesome and be me, 'cause who's gonna contest Rhino?

And also these three are my favorites to customize thus far. They look so good.

ZVYQe4V.jpg

Do not mistake the merry gent

0A6vgDE.jpg

For a mad fool.

Yeah, I love Limbo. He's silly and fun, yet when he gets down to business, he's just as effective as any other Tenno. If anything it's a more scary thought than the normal Stoic Badass Tenno. He's not even worried about the danger, he's above it.

Edited by Loza03

Toss up between Octavia and Valkyr(prime)
Octavia because of the concept that music can help people, and I just cant ignore her animation set, so bouncy and bubbly, with a side of murder! and Valkyr prime because sexy, noble rage, as opposed to revenge rage, is so much more  visceral, "I rage-slaughter because I like it!!" Garuda might take the cake when she gets released though, her theme speaks to me.