Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So about new AMP

Kagarrash

...new Scaffold have really amazing dps vs tera. 
But i have some question
1) Shoud i combine it with 3 Brace (crit/status) ? it seems very ammo effective so dont need recharge provided by new brace
2) its bug or feature that projectile from new scaffold reflect from volt shield ? 
3) ir bug or feature that projectile didnt hit few Synovias and 
flies away in the blue sky after hit one ? (maybe i just didnt find right angle to strike)
4) Shoud i use virtuos strike or fury ? I have only Fury but something tells me that i will see amazing damage numbers with virtuos strike

2 hours ago, Kagarrash said:

Shoud i use virtuos strike

is the Pope catholic?

dunno which focus school you are, but Virtuous Strike synergizes well with Madurai and in particular that one skill where staying in void mode ramps up damage for your next attacks. can't remember the name but I know it stacks infinitely, and a few minutes building stacks + R3 Virtuous Strike = a very bad day to be an Eidolon's Shield.

4 hours ago, (PS4)robotwars7 said:

is the Pope catholic?

dunno which focus school you are, but Virtuous Strike synergizes well with Madurai and in particular that one skill where staying in void mode ramps up damage for your next attacks. can't remember the name but I know it stacks infinitely, and a few minutes building stacks + R3 Virtuous Strike = a very bad day to be an Eidolon's Shield.

None of the damage arcanes synergize well with Void Strike. At least not anymore I believe 

I read they removed the ability to proc it using quick ground void dashes. Meaning you have to shoot to maybe proc the arcane. IE you use charges to hopefully get more damage. (From the arcane)

Unless you're doing a few charges at a time like in bursts of 2x.

Edited by Madway7