Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

suspicious transactions found

DerGreif2

Question

I bought platin from a friend when I was starting warframe and a little bit later and the support mailed a few days ago that suspicious transactions where found on my account weeks later.. I made a ticket and I am now waiting. Does that take two weeks and ... is that forbidden to get plat from a giveaway or a friend? I am worried... can I get banned for that? I dont think it's bad plat so it should be fine. Should I be worried?

6 answers to this question

2 minutes ago, DerGreif2 said:

Great... but when the plat if fine is there a problem? In my opinion is was traded plat from other players in general.

if it's fake plat then it'll be taken out. if it's fine then there's no issue

it's not a matter of opinion here, you need to check and be certain with these things, especially when it's too good to be true like free plat 

26 minutes ago, DerGreif2 said:

I bought platin from a friend when I was starting warframe and a little bit later and the support mailed a few days ago that suspicious transactions where found on my account weeks later.. I made a ticket and I am now waiting. Does that take two weeks and ... is that forbidden to get plat from a giveaway or a friend? I am worried... can I get banned for that? I dont think it's bad plat so it should be fine. Should I be worried?

Purchasing platinum from any source other than the DE website or an authorized seller (such as Steam) is an EULA violation. All accounts involved in Real Money Trading will be banned.