Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What do I do when bored?

Tr1balR

Question

8 answers to this question

My bored-when-in-game choice is doing relic runs, the stuff that don't require time investment e.g. exterminate or capture missions usually. You always get something from these runs which can be transformed into ducats or platinum if not directly needed. If I'm too bored even for that, I just quit the game.

I stare at Trade and get rich which when im bored lol.  

You sounds more experienced than me so I doubt I got any answers for you.  

Ooooo I also like to make music when bored!

They need a randomize loadout button.   Random pick your warframe and weapons (and loadout ABC) and then just run a mission low level mission for FUN.    Im trying to really master a ton of stuff in the game right now for MR and having alot of fun with all these new weapons.   Sonicor was dope lol.  Mutalist Cernos!  Stradivary?  Im even liking this harpoon gun I got now lol.   

But if your end gamers then yeah take a break and play other things.   I have a really incredibly hard time playing any other games now.   Barely started Nier: Auto,  would like to try God of War,  always want to spend more time in Fallout4.   Need to finish Assassin Creed syndicate,  Batman AK.  I love screwing around in ME Shadow of War..  I would like to do a couple of more runs with Mass Effect Andromeda.   I never finished Horizon Zero Dawn.....  lol.  ...