Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Survival Rewards - Are They Worth It ?

AbhijitSM

After doing a 30min + run on Pluto - Palus i got this :

Warframe2013-10-1519-12-31-37_zpsc758186

^Are the above rewards worth it ? I started with 70+ level enemies & when i ended the mission they were in the 150-170 level range. In my opinion a tier 3 survival should give you a assured t3 key. Two days back i was getting a assured t3 key at 15 mins+ (got 5 t3 keys everytime i reached 15 mins) in the same mission & now suddenly i don't know what has changed but i am only getting t2 key's.

What does the community think about this ? Shouldn't DE make it so that at  tier three 15-20 min+ we should be getting a assured t3 key ?

EDIT : Void T3 rewards feel even worse 

Warframe2013-10-1611-57-20-38_zps8eafc91

3 credit bundles? I got one at the 20 min mark

Edited by AbhijitSM

Yes, the rewards for higher level missions like that definitely do need to be tweaked to be appropriate. I'm fairly certain DE is aware of it and will be corrected soon.

Thank goodness it's not dropping Hellfire. I don't think the psychological scars have healed yet.

Edited by Haldos

I would have to admit, I would think Pluto would drop Tier 3 keys.  But since there needs to be RNG, Tier 3 keys or two Tier 2 keys would make me feel better; Or a Tier 2 and a Tier 1 key.

Or, even crazier, a Tier 2 key you can choose between two different types it could be, once chosen, it becomes that key type.  Then you can have a super rare change of this also being a Tier 3.

It was my understanding that since 10.3.0 we were supposed to be guaranteed an item from the third tier after 20+ minutes.

do you know what you would've gotten before the changes in 10.3.0 for a 30min run? only the steady hand.

That was such a helpful comment, please go on to post more such as this.

do you know what you would've gotten before the changes in 10.3.0 for a 30min run? only the steady hand.

Before the changes i would have quit at 15 mins & taken my chances for a t3 key drop. The chances for a t3 key drop was at 30% each for two t3 keys (survival key & any other key depending on the faction you are playing) which means a 60% chance to get a t3 key.

But these drops just seem bad.

I wouldn't tie it into a guaranteed key nor time consumed. Why go to Pluto and do 30 min run when I could do it in a low level place and farm for guaranteed T3 key. I would increase the probability of getting the key, more time consumed and also tie it to difficulty levels. This way you are likely to get one in high level play and you could not abuse the system to any direction.

Yes, the rewards for higher level missions like that definitely do need to be tweaked to be appropriate. I'm fairly certain DE is aware of it and will be corrected soon.

Thank goodness it's not dropping Hellfire. I don't think the psychological scars have healed yet.

*shakes*

Hellfire everywhere, every five waves for 40 waves, oh my dear god...

so...you will only get 1 key when you reach 15mins marker...and no matter how long you have play you still reward for 1 key...

It's rng so you may get more keys. But the tables are diluted with different credit caches and low level mods so there's pretty much no chance in hell to get anything good. 

It's rng so you may get more keys. But the tables are diluted with different credit caches and low level mods so there's pretty much no chance in hell to get anything good. 

Maybe possible to get 2 keys but you will have to go upto 60 mins :-(

Edited by AbhijitSM