Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Valkyr Ripline Killing Contest!

[DE]Megan

Ynd3xe5.jpg

It’s a bird! It’s a plane! No, it’s Valkyr! Get ready to win some Platinum Tenno, it’s the Valkyr Ripline Killing Contest!

Here’s how to enter:

1) Equip Valkyr with Ripline.
2) Record a 20 second-or-less video of yourself killing enemies.
3) Submit your best Valkyr Ripline Killing video to this thread using a video host like Youtube.

Rules:
Videos may not exceed 20 seconds
Kills must INVOLVE the Ripline. (Ripline an Ancient towards you then BOOM headshot, for example.)
One submission per user
Video must be hosted on Youtube or equivalent
No editing of video (This means no montages or added effects. Videos must be 20 continuous seconds.)
More than 1 player in video is allowed -but video must come from Valkyr’s perspective with Ripline being used.

The top 5 kills as chosen by us will receive 1000 Platinum each!

*Only the submitter of the video is eligible for the Platinum prize.

Video must be submitted before 11:59 AM EST on Thursday, December 12th!
(timezone link: http://www.timeandda.../converter.html )

Submit all entries in this thread and DO NOT reserve posts!

Go go go!

Gentlemen: I present to you, Valkyr's No Flight Zone.

Just because you can fly, doesn't mean you're un-punchable. (And it's not just what you think.)

I would like to say this went under a good 8 different takes before I actually made it work, but dammit am I proud of what I've done.

First thing that came to mind when I heard about this on Prime time was Dive Bombing

It is a safe way to use the Ogris without cheesing to some ledge.

IGN is as always Sixty5

Also my entry has approximately 30% more TURH than any other.

Edited by Sixty5

Not sure if this counts as a field goal or a 2 point conversion. Wanted to try low grav and get 3 but this ended up being harder than I expected. I hope you enjoy:

IGN: KnaveSkye

Edit: Was really disappointed in the quality of my upload so I tried re-encoding and uploading and it turned out better. If the intro counts as editing then the original video can still be seen here: 

Edited by KnaveSkye

Finally I get to show off  my Valkyr + Obex combo. I know everyone laughs when I say Obex, but Ripline counts as being on a wall for Obex super wall punch of doom. Also threw in Heavy Impact at the start of a video because it just ties the whole combo together.

My Obex "Superman move" does 3200 damage :)

IGN Wynn

For the love of cheesecake pick me!

Edited by Wynn