Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Catalyst Troubles

eveofmana

so i noticed a comment bout a cat invasion, an proceeded to bum rush for it.  did all 5 waves but the 5th one was as it was at literally 0% but the invasion kicked off, we were in, we completed it and im sure it ended as we were still fighting but we were INSIDE.  but upon exiting out victoious....derp... no catalyst. 

i tried relogging - nothin, and the general chat seems like others weren't getting it either.  was the catalyst a lie?  or do we just not get the reward if we don't finish BEFORE the invasion itself finishes??

well that sucks...

yeah... you have my condolences.

would be better off if DE could have a little consistency with the way they do things though.

alerts function one way while invasions function another.

is it too much to ask that they make reward drops (from alerts and what not) fall in line with others?

Edited by alchemistjkt

would sending a support ticket do any good?  or just get me slapped in the face?

Do it anyway. Make someone from DE acknowledge the problem exists.

Games are 9 times out of 10: "Do this action, and get something for it"

We did the action, and got nothing.

Edited by Archistopheles

Problem is with game counting your running score durring this mission.. a lot ppl doing it in short period of time..

Done it 5 time, relog and cheeck my count and was only 3 ;/ so go and do it again .. but invasion gone, so relog and nothing.. dont know what is a problem but my friends have it too... doing all the time with group and when they done it 5 times some have count only 1 some get 3 and some 5. Not all get rewards when invasion was ended. 

Edited by Dreed

Problem is with game counting your running score durring this mission.. a lot ppl doing it in short period of time..

Done it 5 time, relog and cheeck my count and was only 3 ;/ so go and do it again .. but invasion gone, so relog and nothing.. dont know what is a problem but my friends have it too... doing all the time with group and when they done it 5 times some have count only 1 some get 3 and some 5. Not all get rewards when invasion was ended. 

been here done that, posted a thread lol this is the second time its done this to me last time was a forma BP its seems to reset when your host drops out between missions at least that has been the case on both of mine 

quickest invasion ever, grineer "we have this battle won, surrender while you can Corpus scum!" , corpus "You're forgetting one thing" , grineer "And what would that be?"

corpus "We are giving out potatos"

Grineer "T_T"

quickest invasion ever, grineer "we have this battle won, surrender while you can Corpus scum!" , corpus "You're forgetting one thing" , grineer "And what would that be?"

corpus "We are giving out potatos"

Grineer "T_T"

Except... It's the Grineer who were giving a tater this time

been here done that, posted a thread lol this is the second time its done this to me last time was a forma BP its seems to reset when your host drops out between missions at least that has been the case on both of mine 

... hmm its problem because i was always a host in my situation ;/ only all mission was played with random players.

Corpus stomping the Grineers out after their initial takeover.

I see nothing wrong with this.

(Yes, the Battle Pay needs some rework as well)

yah.. in particular with forma and potatos where tons of players doing same mission all the time.

Edited by Dreed

• 2 weeks later...

I am having the same issue, had happened to me once in Gradivus Dilemma, sent a support ticket, they checked the log and gave me my reward (thanks to [DE]Matt).

Sending support ticket again.. - -)

Done and done, again thanks to [DE]Matt  ^ ^),

[DE]Matt (WARFRAME Support)

Mar 25 13:52

Hi ntyd1s,

I have investigated your account and it appears that one of your invasion missions was not recorded as an invasion mission due to a glitch. I have added the missing Orokin Catalyst Blueprint reward to your inventory. If you have any other questions or concerns, please let us know.

ntyd1s

Mar 15 13:23

I have just successfully completed 5 Invasion missions on Titan/Saturn on Grineer side but did not received Orokin Catalyst Blueprint reward after the Invasion ended.

so i noticed a comment bout a cat invasion, an proceeded to bum rush for it.  did all 5 waves but the 5th one was as it was at literally 0% but the invasion kicked off, we were in, we completed it and im sure it ended as we were still fighting but we were INSIDE.  but upon exiting out victoious....derp... no catalyst. 

i tried relogging - nothin, and the general chat seems like others weren't getting it either.  was the catalyst a lie?  or do we just not get the reward if we don't finish BEFORE the invasion itself finishes??

same thing happened to me some time ago ...