Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Thoughts On Releasing The Aklato Prime And Dual Skana Prime [Please Be Civil And Constructive]

Mesyra

With permission from [DE]Drew to re open this thread, I'm making the simple request of keep this discussion civil, constructive, and polite.

Lato and skana prime are both founder weapons that will not be release again as DE pretty much signed an agreement with the founders that they would stay exclusive and never be released again, this did not include the akimbo and dual variants of the weapons, Aklato and Dual skana, therefore, these could be released and no one would be able to decline such a thing as these are not part of the founder exclusive items, these could have similar build requirements to the basic dual skana, and the materials to build two standard latos, mixed in with prime parts generic requirements of 10 orokin cells or argon crystals. this would be entirely acceptable as a way to fix people's issues with the exclusive weapons from so long ago. 

I myself do not care for either of these weapons, nor the akimbo/dual variants, the discussion is general and is to spark a debate, please accept the apology I offer for the state of the last thread, now lets have a clean, constructive discussion about these items.

These weapons I am suggesting are not, and never were, part of the founders package, these are new weapons. these are aklato and dual skana prime. not lato or skana prime. there is a difference.

*I will request censorship for rude behaviour and insults.*

edit: typo.

edit: added a line.

edit: change the title.

Edited by VYR3

I think the main reason people want Founders weapons is because they are missing out on Mastery points. If they give us dual Founders weapons to everyone, they would still be missing out on the Mastery points for the single handed counter-parts. 

I think the main reason people want Founders weapons is because they are missing out on Mastery points. If they give us dual Founders weapons to everyone, they would still be missing out on the Mastery points for the single handed counter-parts.

Then why not just give the missing points to the people instead or get rid of them or something :/

It's hard to not be rude when you say the same obvious things again and again but people refuse to listen.

Your thread is going nowhere because Founders is exclusive. The End.

Edited by CenSilver

Now that I could get behind. A dual Skana Prime and Aklato Prime would be a very nice thing to see.

But...just like the last topic and one I saw in the PS4 forums, there are some members that want the Founders items removed because they are no longer available. One topic in the PS4 forums even wanted the mod cards and statues removed that had Excal Prime.

I would find implementation of this pretty offensive to the efforts of the founders and the program. I'm not completely agaisnt it, but I would not want hte weapons to make the singular versions completely obselete.

Instead I suggest making the founder equipment tradeable.

I don't think it would fix the issue of people wanting founder items that much. Mostly because I feel like people just want the Excal Prime and I don't know how much people would really want the Dual Skana and Aklato prime. I wouldn't mind seeing it just because I would like some new primes xD. Great idea, but I don't think it would fix the issue of people wanting the founder items.

Now that I could get behind. A dual Skana Prime and Aklato Prime would be a very nice thing to see.

But...just like the last topic and one I saw in the PS4 forums, there are some members that want the Founders items removed because they are no longer available. One topic in the PS4 forums even wanted the mod cards and statues removed that had Excal Prime.

Why would it be?

Edited by Seanjuju

*Insert rude remark about you and the thread*

Just messing around, but in all seriousness-

Who here thinks the Founders Program should be left as is? (Or maybe that's just me.)

I can relate to the thirst for Mastery Points though.

lol seriously? Just can't let it go^^'?

The Lato/Skana/Excalibur Primes are founders EXCLUSIVE. Which means if you're not a FOUNDER, you can't have them. Or something like that. Don't blame me, I don't make the rules^^'.

So no, no AkLato Prime/ Dual skana Prime. Having two of each to go in each hand doesn't magically make them non-exclusive you know^^'.

That and like others said (typed?), they're not really worth it... at all. Seriously. They hum... suck^^'. Especially the Lato, with the repeated nerfhammer strikes it had to take. (BTW, why so much hate DE? Lato Prime killed a dev's family or something^^'? Or is it because regular Lato is starter weapon and you felt like you had to align the Primed version or something like that? Not sarcasm, genuine curiosity^^.)

Id be totally cool with them giving the mastery points for all exlusives ,without releasing exclusives again

id also be totally cool if they made them tradeable...(id borrow one for mastery and give it back to a freind)

id also be cool if they just removed them from mastery entirely

then they would truly be just a ''cosmetic'' 

Edited by MerelyARumor

*Insert rude remark about you and the thread*

Just messing around, but in all seriousness-

Who here thinks the Founders Program should be left as is? (Or maybe that's just me.)

I can relate to the thirst for Mastery Points though.

The mastery system is a joke, why do you thirst for these points?

I'm not speaking for him nor is this what I think, but possibly for mastery or just for the sake of owning it (a collector's mindset).

A collector would need to be a high founder with every retired and event weapon even with this fix. This can't be a large group of players.

A collector would need to be a high founder with every retired and event weapon even with this fix. This can't be a large group of players.

A person can be a collector and not have had collected everything. I like to collect every single weapon, mod, and frame in the game even though I missed out on a few.

Again, I do not speak for him nor is this what I think, but it likely gives him/her something to do.

Yes, it gives players the feeling that they are advancing, and gives them a goal to work for.