Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hardest Prime Weapon To Make Needs A Buff

alphafive

The Akbronco Prime is one of the hardest prime weapons to make. 8 parts, and 20 orokin cells. Its a strong weapon, but my problem is that its not much of an upgrade to the regular Bronco Prime. I think they should increase its clip size. Right now, its clip is 6. The Bronco Prime's clip is 4. Shouldn't the Akbronco Prime's clip be 8 then?

Edited by alphafive

If I remember right, the AkBronco Prime trades some Impact for some Slash and has almost double the status chance of the Bronco Prime. Using the Cicero, Tethra, and Seeker mods you could turn it into a crowd control status weapon doing some alright damage since the Bronco series doesn't have any damage falloff. It also comes with two V polarities right out of the box.

They have the second highest burst damage in the game... Only eclipsed by the Brakk

Dread, Paris Prime and Angstrum all have higher burst damage than Akbronco Prime - So not second highest burst damage in game.

On topic:

Logically, the Akbronco Prime should have the same damage as the Bronco Prime and twice the magazine to go along with the increased fire rate and reduced reload speed.

It's really rather strange that the Akbronco Prime does the same damage as the regular Broncos and the single Bronco Prime does more damage... (Also the portions of damage chance - Akbronco Prime having more slash damage for example makes little sense when you're essentially just using 2 of the single variant at the same time...)

Ok its not "defiantly" the hardest prime weapon to make but I think its is very hard.

de·fi·ant  
adj.
Marked by defiance; boldly resisting

def·i·nite 
adj.
1. Having distinct limits:
2. Indisputable; certain:
3. Clearly defined; explicitly precise

I believe was the point Beas7ie was trying to make.

Edited by Tarille

de·fi·ant  
adj.
Marked by defiance; boldly resisting

def·i·nite 
adj.
1. Having distinct limits:
2. Indisputable; certain:
3. Clearly defined; explicitly precise

I believe was the point Beas7ie was trying to make.

This guy wins the prize.  Congratulations sir, you win one free internet.  I just need your mailing address so I can send you your internet.

anyways back on topic

yes akbronco prime needs something to better reflect its level of construction 

its already got a punishing reload speed, dont see anything wrong with a 8 round clip

it needs that to make it useful compared to similar weapons, distributed burst damage vs higher base damage handshotguns

The Akbronco Prime has stats that are so weird, somebody went out of their way to make them inconsistent.  Agree that it should have twice the magazine size of the Bronco Prime and the same damage values.  Bronco Prime itself should have the 1 second reload of its single counterpart.

But then, the entire Bronco line is so hideous that I still wouldn't use them. :|

Edited by Momaw

I even considered to make this before I realized "hey, what, it's back to single bronco dmg status, less mag for slightly upped crit and status", big wase of farm since the dps hardly gets buffed much from songle bronco prime imo, only for the dual bling and mastery I guess