Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Regarding Ak Primes

GoneM4d

I might of been out of the game for a while but I do come back now and then. However upon noticing AK primes.I'm pleased that Founders get a AK upgrade for our exclusives. What I saw was for founders only. Now you may think ''how do I know that for sure?'' well that's an easy answer. What you saw were Founder EXCLUSIVES and based on build system you need 2 lato prime, since lato prime is Founder exclusive and cannot be attained. If by some divine miracle it is Dev will have a serious breach of contract. 

TLDR: Founders are getting AK primes, not common folk.

Your logic doesn't make any sense to me. You state that - judging by Akbronco Prime - We'd need two Lato Primes. Not even Founders have two of them, so how is it that you propose Founders upgrade the weapon?

I'm guessing this is just a joke, trying to stir the pot about Founder exclusives for no reason.

Referring to others as 'common folk'. Good job reminding some people of the terrible attitudes various Founders may have and reinforcing some people's views/unnecessary expectations of us.

This could just be a joke, as mentioned above, but some people may take it seriously.

Edited by Naith

I don't get it. Do founders items give slightly more exp compared to other weapons? Like a bonus of exp of any sort? I'm just assuming that by U14 everybody could reach R16

Some people seem to care about how quick someone else may reach a MR before them, despite all they have to do is wait a little bit.

I don't get it. Do founders items give slightly more exp compared to other weapons? Like a bonus of exp of any sort? I'm just assuming that by U14 everybody could reach R16

Izzat whyyyy . Founder weps give the standard 3k xp each, but if you also have Excalibur prime, that's another 6k xp for a grand total of 12k extra xp, meaning founders will always be 12k xp ahead of anyone else to reach MR 16

Exclusive weps are another 3k each, although most new players don't have them ( and by that i mean all)

Also, OP, the way you worded this post is definitely gonna make people rage, please be advised  a lot of the players didn't know about warframe way back when founders packages were being provided, so ridiculing them for not buying in is a big no-no

Godspeed :D

Some people seem to care about how quick someone else may reach a MR before them, despite all they have to do is wait a little bit.

Sad. Honestly their's absolutely no one who'd wanna main with Lato or Skana Prime. Done levelling them and than they go collect dust. Hell if they could be farmed I'd sell Lato right after mastering it

Izzat whyyyy . Founder weps give the standard 3k xp each, but if you also have Excalibur prime, that's another 6k xp for a grand total of 12k extra xp, meaning founders will always be 12k xp ahead of anyone else to reach MR 16

Exclusive weps are another 3k each, although most new players don't have them ( and by that i mean all)

Also, OP, the way you worded this post is definitely gonna make people rage, please be advised  a lot of the players didn't know about warframe way back when founders packages were being provided, so ridiculing them for not buying in is a big no-no

Godspeed :D

Well sorry but I didn't understand all the fuss. I mean it seems useless. Unless Ranking actually had a use above R8 sure but after thst it's borderline useless.

Referring to others as 'common folk'. Good job reminding some people of the terrible attitudes various Founders may have and reinforcing some people's views/unnecessary expectations of us.

This could just be a joke, as mentioned above, but some people may take it seriously.