Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warlords Should Have A Way To See Who Donated Resources For The Dojo

-ExT-Kiri

This is a nice idea and I can agree but this destroy the anonimity. If you know as warlord who donate who not then you can decide who will stay or go from the clan. If you not trust your clan mates. A physical vault also would be good where the clan use their saved resources for a later projects.

Even though it would be a nice utility, I think the risk of this causing several clans to require a regular resource tribute to stay in is too great.

Then those who can't contribute will have to find another clan that isn't as demanding.

Or make their own clan.

Honestly don't get how that is a problem.

A clan needs its resources to continue functioning, if you can't contribute to the clan, you are thereby leeching, then the clan does not need you.

This would provide useful statistics for clan warlords and officials. Can even go a step further and make the log visible to the whole clan. Something like that can influence others to contribute.

and we could use that to give rewards... like for people donating specters or anything like that

Edited by -Kirikiri-

• 2 weeks later...

Chiming in my +1. This seems like a no-brainer and pretty easy to code. I don't know why it hasn't been added. Clan- and dojo-specific stuff seems to always be at the bottom of DE's list of priorities, unless it's some new clantech weapon they want to add to one of the labs.

yeah this could be really useful..IMO I agree with what someone else already said, if your not contributing anything to you clans dojo then your just leaching and the clan really doesn't need you.

But then some warlords may not mind people not donating things to dojo and let them stay, either way the warlords should have this data so they can make their own choice of whether to kick people for not contributing.

Then those who can't contribute will have to find another clan that isn't as demanding.

Or make their own clan.

Honestly don't get how that is a problem.

A clan needs its resources to continue functioning, if you can't contribute to the clan, you are thereby leeching, then the clan does not need you.

The simpler method is for people to just not recruit everyone and anyone and actually get to know potential members before letting them join, so you simply dont get leechers in the first place. 

Sure a clan needs resources to build stuff and gain research, it doesnt need them to function however.  Members working togeather are about a functioning clan/alliance.

While it could be useful to reward members that do contribute more, I suspect it would be used more to harass and kull members than anything else (the quote shows the concern).

The reward aspect would be a nice concept however, though a better way could be to have some ability to have a flag or set rewards based on reaching a certain contribution amount (locking out exceptionally low amounts).  This way no one knows specifics of what member is donating what only if they make considerable donations.

So for example on donating 10,000 uncommon resources the Warlord, treasurer or officers (as the permission allows) would get the info that a certain member has hit that point of donations, letting them decided on the recognigition they want to give, or have a predetermined award set for reaching that point.

Or have a contribution point system (the notification might be 1,000 points for example)

With point gains something like:

1 point per 10000 credits donated

1 point per 100 common resources donated

1 point per 10 uncommon resources donated

1 point per 1 rare resource donated

5 points per forma donated (as it takes many rare resources and credits to make)