Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Cannot Apply Configuration... Your Account Has Not Been Charged...

DynDasE

For clarification (and some creative mental info), the servers are sending messages twice regarding rewards for after mission and XP. You can tell if you were to play a mission with a level 0/1 weapon and have your level superboosted above the level it stopped at during "Mission Complete" section (also, credits $$$).

Well it's easy to assume it's playerbase wide considering not a single person has posted without it, though it's not game breaking and you still gain all rewards and everything is process. The message is more or less a backup because it detects something is going wrong. For some things you can fix it by simple log out log in methodology. Though that has been stated many times in this thread. Impatience gains no grounds as in this current time it is highly likely that any staff member would be fast asleep. Beta testing does always employ the risk of errors, it's not always fun but it does happen. Hell even some fully released games will still run into problems from time to time.

Yeah, me too. I guess I should post here as well to calm a few people:

I've just read this here: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/33137-critical-issue-that-needs-to-be-fixed-right-now/

Server problems? Hardly. Would've been a mighty big coincidence. I guess this is just a precaution to keep people from hacking like crazy right now.

Warframe just got a taste of hackers/cheaters ruining the game for everyone... literally. ^^

My guess is that progress isn't actually saved and there will be a rollback. Even if it currently looks like it is.

I'm positive it will be fixed in a timely fashion, though. Hang in there.

Edited by Dusklite

Well it's easy to assume it's playerbase wide considering not a single person has posted without it, though it's not game breaking and you still gain all rewards and everything is process. The message is more or less a backup because it detects something is going wrong. For some things you can fix it by simple log out log in methodology. Though that has been stated many times in this thread. Impatience gains no grounds as in this current time it is highly likely that any staff member would be fast asleep. Beta testing does always employ the risk of errors, it's not always fun but it does happen. Hell even some fully released games will still run into problems from time to time.

i also have major lag, which i hadn't before this issue.. so it is game breaking for me, unless i solo everything, but im not sure if that will update

seriously there are a lot of issues at the moment. dont want to sound condescending but chill out . wow took me a lot of time to get some gear today let alone to get on forums,,,, oh wow DE's prob asleep. look at the time... what the heck lets whinge like babies ( well not me) ohh noo some one took my rattle mommy Sniff sniff... or we can wait till its sorted out.

problems in the last 20+ hours havent been good for game play, issues are wide and spread from down time to black screens to failure of mission bugs, getting to extraction and the revive/ abort screen comes up, there are threads you can look at if you spend the time, instead of just making ... somewhat redundant threads.

dont take this as a flame just wow,

Edited by Deek

I've also realised I've been getting triple the amount of credits and mods from missions

This as well, yes. Should've gotten about 5000c, got about 15000c from the last mission. I would advise against playing right now. It reeks of rollback.

Or you could take a chance to earn a lot of stuff. Go "all or nothing" - just replace "all" with "triple". :D

Edited by Dusklite

This as well, yes. Should've gotten about 5000c, got about 15000c from the last mission. I would advise against playing right now. It reeks of rollback.

Or you could take a chance to earn a lot of stuff. Go "all or nothing" - just replace "all" with "triple". :D

hope not, dang but you may be right

seriously there are a lot of issues at the moment. dont want to sound condescending but chill out . wow took me a lot of time to get some gear today let alone to get on forums,,,, oh wow DE's prob asleep. look at the time... what the heck lets whinge like babies ( well not me) ohh noo some one took my rattle mommy Sniff sniff... or we can wait till its sorted out.

problems in the last 20+ hours havent been good for game play, issues are wide and spread from down time to black screens to failure of mission bugs, getting to extraction and the revive/ abort screen comes up, there are threads you can look at if you spend the time, instead of just making ... somewhat redundant threads.

dont take this as a flame just wow,

dude if nobody would complain, they wouldn't have found out there was a problem... we just hope they will fix it soon, and the more people that are complaining, the higher priority this problem will get

excuse me for my broken english