Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tenno Reinforcements Wishlist

Jackel7

SMG - maybe something like 40 rounds magazine, fast reload, decent damage, crits and accuracy. 

Tenno assault rifle with grenade launcher. Actual grenade launcher, not some floating cubes like Quanta. Maybe make it bullpup, why not?

Shotgun. One shot, fast reload. Tremendous damage, high pellet count, innate punchthrough. If we ever get that and DE decides to remove shotgun damage falloff... This is gonna be awesome.

Melee

Dual Sai - Yes.

Ninjato - If balance was to be dropped in favour of personal bias, I'd like high attack speed, high crit, lower damage Nikana

Naginata - Complete with a rewording so Polearms are polarms and double ended polarms are something altogether more awesome.

Kusarigama - I need not explain.

Spear - I'd like a Ranseur too...

Flail - Who wouldn't love a weapon perfect for smashing yourself?

Rapier - Stabby stabby grace.

And there's something else I've forgotten the name of... Kinda like a short spear, but 30% blade.

Edit

And Tessen! No idea how I forgot about that. I can imagine a very beautiful Tenno take on this.

+ Dragon variant. I kinda see a Dragon variant on all the Japanese themed melee weapons... Maybe that's just me.

/Edit

Primary

Javelins - Thrown primary, performance wise a short range bow w/higher damage maybe?

Bullpup Assault rifle - Ideally a nice elegant Tenno design.

Head Mounted Laser Cannon - Burn them with your mind.

Heavy Crossbow - Really damaging bow. Like, stupidly damaging.

NPSR - From Red Faction II. I loved that Rifle.

Secondary

A real pistol. A proper one. Not some hand cannon, revolver, thrown banana or whatever.

I seem to share DE's bias for overwhelming us with melee weapons...

Edited by Similon

Sword whip, like Ivy from Soul Calibur. Solid actual sword looking sword instead of all the other whip weapons which are not quite what I imagined when I first heard about them.

Energy Spear and shield. Thinking Hoplite.

Trident, manly because I want to play as, space ninja pirate with trident, rocket pistol and automatic rifle.

Dual Nikana, shorter blades obviously but two for extra fun.

Katars, because punch daggers should be a thing.

Paris Prime Skin - Make it look like the normal Paris only with gold bits.

them Katars. needs them

Im not after new designs yet... in fact im getting less enthusiastic that each new weapon lately has also meant hunting out a new mod just to have a stance for it. I cant wait for more older style weapons being expanded somewhat... more Fists, Sparring etc and even more claws, sword and shields, gunblades and tonfas though that means more stance mods but with those at least i can use the ones i have in the meantime as a half way compramise and thats much better than nothing.

Still - weve got that sword and chain to come which won a place in the competition not long back, it should add some interesting dynamics.

since some of warframe seemed kind off based of some Unreal Tournament weapons; Ex. Drakgoon = Flak cannon and Stug = Bio Rifle.  Can we get a Corpus Shock rifle that functions like> the shock rifle fires a concentrated beam at its target, the secondary fire releases an ball of energy at the target which can be used in combination with primary fire to create an AoE blast. 

whislist:

1. Nunchaku (impact damage);

2. Tech/Mystic imposing Spear that shoots laser;

3. Another version of Silva & Aegis. Now with more stealth visual, a static shield, and good to deal finisher damage;

4. Orb;

5. Katana (most urgent need);

5 - nikana / dragon nikana

--

I still want a hyena for a pet. And an impact nade launcher.

Edit- Meant on-impact-explosion nade launcher, not the damage type. xD my b

Edited by Ordel

a caseless impulse rifle that has no ammo but overheats, has high damage but requires careful heat management 

rifle with energy shield on the front just behind the barrel that protects user entire upper body in 45 degrees (exposed body and splash still damage)

Other than "no thank you, ballance the stuff we've already got"?

Other than spear?

Naginata. 

Other than that... More weapons with different damage types per class. We've got more than enough melee weapon types. Maybe some flails for whips, or some spike hammers for sythes, or some clubs/maces for swords. 

other than that... single shot rocket launcher, or a semi-auto grenade launcher (grenades detonating on impact)  

I'd like some kind of a gas weapon that deals pure gas damage. Perhaps something with a charge mechanic. Charge up for a big shot, then puff out a huge gas cloud that deals continuous gas proc damage in an area. Like a non-payload reliant version of the torid with drastically reduced potential range but much more focus.