Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Name Tiles For The Sake Of Bugreporting

Jeloxale

I saw yet another staff post about what tile the picure in question was in. So why not make it easier to identify the place by giving each tile a unique name? Or why not a serialnumber like J-04 or Jupiter-04?

List of the tiles and their names would be posted somewhere, like on the forums in bug section and pinned, so everybody could access it.

-Jay

I'm curious what will be implemented for this.

Maybe a "show debug data" option by the FPS counter checkbox, which displays user X/Y coordinates and the current tile/level seed, which gets captured in a screenshot?

guess we'll have to wait and see what Rebecca Prime has to say

I'm curious what will be implemented for this.

Maybe a "show debug data" option by the FPS counter checkbox, which displays user X/Y coordinates and the current tile/level seed, which gets captured in a screenshot?

I would love this...

Possibly attach a Host/Client/Solo icon too, to further aid in bug report specifics and the amount of info revealed through screenshots.

296419 [Eris Map Hole]
296427 [Europa Map Hole (Crate)]

http://youtu.be/8AbjAC8vZdI

296429 [Europa Map Hole (Low fly ceiling, requires vaulting.)

296431 [Dojo Map Hole, Complimentation to dueling bugs.)
296434 [Obstacle course holes / Bugs.]

296442 [T(#?)Defense/Interception]

296445 [ ODD ]

http://youtu.be/HUaylBOadEc

Idk if this would belong here so I am just going to post said video. This is ages old but I still do it 24/7 against any wall / surface.

Edited by deadinflict

Question, we can edit the picture without removing the meta-data, right? Like say in paint or something? 

If you try and save it (overwriting it) in paint it will more than likely not save the meta-data but this is just a guess, we will have to wait and see.

-Edit-

I was wrong, I did some tests with regular metadata and if you edit it in Paint it will not overwrite the metadata.

Edited by Reidmaster