Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Targis Prime Accessory !

Josslyn

I feel like betrayed First soma prime without shiny part now my targis acc?!

You made it able to change the color of that golden part that's good but it IS NOT "shiny" as it suppose to be!

I won't buy the prime access if we know this will happen.

Like the chrome texture turn into PLASTIC!! this is what need to be fix!

With all the feedback and the negative reaction to the "plasticcy" gold on Pyra P, Soma P and Vasto P, I would have assumed it was clear that no one liked the new PBR metal gold, I can't fathom why they'd add it to more items without at least giving us the option to turn it off, targis P looks totally faded out now when I use my fave colours, I almost feel swindled...

The gold hue with PBR is sometimes a little bit to shiny and "plastic-like". actually everything is a little too shiny and plastic-like, where are the "organic" hues we used to see?

We also either need the REAL Prime gold color in a FREE palette (because making us pay for it would be "douchebaggery", pardon my French) or a "reset to default colors" option like for Primed weapons (Burston Prime and AkBronco Prime for instance both have the "reset" option, allowing to get back to the "original" gold). targis Prime armor needs this "reset colors" options added.

Edited by Marthrym

chrome texture 

Chrome SHADER. Materials in 3d are called Shaders. Reflection and Anisotropy, which are giving the object a plastic or a metallic look, are shader's features.

The Texture is the colored skin, the mapping of that surface.

Edited by Burnthesteak87

Chrome SHADER. Materials in 3d are called Shaders. Reflection and Anisotropy, which are giving the object a plastic or a metallic look, are shader's features.

The Texture is the colored skin, the mapping of that surface.

alright good to know at least you know what i try to explain.

these Shaders are now... wth

misa P syandana

soma P

Targis P

next Victim is Paris Prime?

Edited by Josslyn

Hay guys, so I just found this topic and Im really unsure how to react to this, im torn between Like and Hate

I hate this crap, because we lost our shine in golden trims and such, and Prime is not Prime when you can color it like a child

But this is good in a way, so we can put any prime armor on any warframe and it still look good.

I've tryed my very best to get as close as to color prime as possible and I think I found it, But DE still needs to give us the choice of Original Gold palette, because this is BS, alot of people want a refund!, and I will want one if this happens to my Loki Prime and Rhino Prime!

Golden_Trim.png

Fix this DE

Edited by LegionCynex

We've got a hard one for DE

By the looks of it , theres a huge amount of people who does like primed to be colored. So sad for gold bling lovers :(

I mean...it make the whole "prime theme" invalid atm?? Wasnt the gold trim why prime access was a seller?

I used to try make a non prime warframe or weapon look like a prime which never be the same but now?? My prime looks like a non prime... Gear god....

Rip targis prime

all we need is a PA exclusive colour pack that gives us all the default prime colours which they will give out retroactively. 

This.

Sick of trying to find a useful gold colour that matches all the different shades of gold that are on prime items...