Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Top 5 Melee Weapons That Could Go In Wf

takeshiblue

only problem with karambits, it would just be another single dagger in the pile of single daggers or dual daggers but it would look wicked esp if it had grip transition animations 

imagine they made a animation where you trap the enemy limbs and cut them in vital areas then into a draw across the throat pass thru to finish or unzip them straight up the middle !

only problem with karambits, it would just be another single dagger in the pile of single daggers or dual daggers but it would look wicked esp if it had grip transition animations 

imagine they made a animation where you trap the enemy limbs and cut them in vital areas then into a draw across the throat pass thru to finish or unzip them straight up the middle !

I would imagine they'd have their own melee stance, based on stealth kills, with ultra-short range, but very high damage.

Is... is nobody going to mention halberds? Plus, in theory, you could have a halberd that does impact, slash, and puncture damage depending on how you hold it.

Both Tonbo and Tipedo could get a new stance making these wield more like a halberd, lots of puncture pokes, powerful horizontal sweeps.

It's not a weapon you carry on your back so anything longer would feel awkward when doing flips and rolls.

Where are chainsaws?

More chainsaw-ish than Panthera?

More chainsaw-ish than Panthera?

An actual chainsaw would be epic.

On another note, Flails, a weapon I would like to mention as being distinct from whips (More so than Nikana, Machete, and Skana are at the very least) Flails are powerful weapons, difficult to block, and hit with great force. They're even superior to swords or maces as mounted weapons since the impact doesn't go up the handle as much, letting you impart more mommentum without risking the weapon being pulled out of your hands. Putting flash-over-substance weapons like the Nunchucks or Sai (Read: Dual daggers) in before, IMO, would just be insulting real weapons.

Seperating "Real" polearms from the orthos-style weapons would be nice as well.

In short, chainsaws because awesome, and actual, genuine, weapons over pointless ninja crap like nunchucks.

I would like to see all five of those, but the thing is, Nunchucks(nunchaku) aren't really even a weapon. They were created by Americans in Hollywood.

However, everything else I can dig, especially the spears and sicle/chain.

It is a traditional weapon of Japanese and Chinese.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nunchaku

And they are made famous by Bruce Lee in older movies(as far as I know):

Edited by climatiseur

It is a traditional weapon of Japanese and Chinese.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nunchaku

And they are made famous by Bruce Lee in older movies(as far as I know):

Try using one of those in a real fight against seriously armored opponents.

That's why agricultural flails evolved into ball-and-chain flails, the nunchuck is on the other hand, the inbred redneck child of the agricultural flail.

• 2 weeks later...

OP makes a obvious joke post and everyone takes him seriously.

I don't want to live on this planet anymore.

It's not an obvious joke in my opinion. Your sarcasm-o-meter seems to fail.

who is op?

Original poster. Not to mistake for OP weapon=overpowered.

Try using one of those in a real fight against seriously armored opponents.

That's why agricultural flails evolved into ball-and-chain flails, the nunchuck is on the other hand, the inbred redneck child of the agricultural flail.

yes nunchuks do not have a place on a battlefield either, however chakrams have my support, and the only usable idea for a rapier against armored targets would be a superheated rod