Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Gamersfirst Partnership

CapricaSix

I said this in the thread where everybody panicked, and nobody listened to me.

For what it is worth, so did Ced23Ric and many other posters.

This is one of those topics that needed a DE reply to save the day. It is one thing for other posters or a Comm Mod to say something - another entirely to have it straight from someone at DE.

I, for one, am glad it is sorted. I've had a really nasty experience with G1 in the past and I'm not keen on ever giving them another shot, luckily that is not in the cards.

For what it is worth, so did Ced23Ric and many other posters.

This is one of those topics that needed a DE reply to save the day. It is one thing for other posters or a Comm Mod to say something - another entirely to have it straight from someone at DE.

I, for one, am glad it is sorted. I've had a really nasty experience with G1 in the past and I'm not keen on ever giving them another shot, luckily that is not in the cards.

I feel you, old FE and APB player...

Sry my english isnt the best.What does that mean what Steve said?

Because when Gamersfirst come in the boat and starting their greedy buisness im out.Im a APB player too and this buisness modell is one of the worst ever.

I would be thankfully when anyone can explain it in easy english.

Thank you.

Hey guys this is just a portal/distribution arrangement, just like Steam is. DE runs/manages/screws-up Warframe, not anyone else.

Think of this in the same way as Steam - promotion, exposure to new users, and nothing villainous. :)

Sorry for the grief and confusion, I should have posted a heads up.

Quote & Lock as not to bury this response.