Community Spotlight: World First Law Of Retribution Clear

DE_Adam

Since the release of Warframe's first 8 player Trials we've seen players from all over the world hunt Vay Hek to avenge the loss of Relays in Eyes of Blight.  The ongoing feedback we receive on Trials is absolutely invaluable to us, but there's something extra special about watching players rush to clear new content at launch.

Many Tenno raced to clear the Law of Retribution, but only one Squad had to come first.  

Congrats to everyone who has taken on the hunt for Vay Hek and seen victory!  We can't wait to see how well you handle the challenges ahead...

-DE_Adam

Awesome!

Still have yet to beat the raid... but i'm trying my best to find a group that will actually work.

me too, waited for smth like this "report/interview" for a approvement if i think right with the information i gathered about the raid before i dig into that "blindly" which im not in the mood to do =)))))))

now i will go and find a team for ...

i would love to see smth like "find your team for raids"-section in the forum, would be great, so first-timers and expirienced people can mix up together for a joyful result at doing it =)))

Thanks Adam! Time to see what happens on the next raid...

Also shameless plug - if you're interested, join the speedrunning community on speedrun.com! (the Warframe page is speedrun.com/wf :P)

Mainly it's just boss rushes for now, but we're open to new ideas :)

Did raid last night, kind of. Arrived at last segment with Hek and the Fomorian, one of the doors wouldn't open and was clearly broken, raid ruined. Eight deadly Tenno thwarted by a door that wouldn't open. Considering that the raid has been out for a few weeks now i would have thought a BROKEN DOOR would be an easy fix, apparently it's just too hard.

That's some quality door programming DE... BRAVO
/sarcasm