Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Devstream 53 Overview

DE_Adam

Last week's Devstream was more of the usual business -- showing off some behind-the-scenes progression on Warframe's development.  We gave a brief look at the Lotus' fancy new throne, revealed concept art for the Catbrow, and gave Tenno a chance to see Excalibur's new ultimate stance in action.

For the full rundown on everything Devstream 53 had to offer be check out our Overview here.  Let us know what you think and we'll keep working on getting a final name on Catbrow!

-DE_Adam

Boop

Edit: Love how everything's (Trade tab) getting a new UI look to fit the more futuristic theme of Warframe's general direction but if you don't mind me asking, will things like chat tab have a newer look in the future?

Edited by izzatuw

SOOOOO...... that new prime weapon......when?

i'm seeing what looks like a vectis prime on the back of excalibru, just a speculation, could be a skin for it though.

That weapon on Excal's back definitely looks like a new prime weapon. Vectis Prime?

Considering a few weapons have got/are getting remodels or slight model tweaks I've been wondering will the Paris Prime ever get a touch up/remodel? It kinda looks dumb and nothing like the original Paris. Usually there's a trend where Primed stuff has the base looks of the original but with more pimp and gold and are more bad &#!, but the Paris Prime looks bleh :x

1) Solar map: Can't understand why you bring that on table when you still don't know what to do. It's a big case who need to be worked before tell anything to player.

2) Catbrow: Ok show that to the community to let us find a name why not. But why begin a new kind of pet when kubrow still not effective in game? The difference in high level is to high comparing to the sentinels. kubrows can aim enemy 1 by 1 and also they don't have any statut attack. The kubrows are here almost a year and they're at the same point: Just a tiny feature without objective.

3) Skins skins skins ok but quests quests quests?

4)Parkour 2.0 I see a lot of move prety cool but they need space and purpuse because wallrun jumping in small hall of lab/spaceship... pretty useless

5)Excalibur rework good to see frames still going on work and evolve.

And the last thing is something a little upset me during the final of the devstream is the setence: "We work to ancient player can stay interested by the game" when someone say that after a stream with nothing to give for that kind of player it's not very cool.

I play this game every day since 2 year now, I saw every devstream since that and it was the first when I feel left by the dev. Veterant player need quests, weapons , goals,... not skins and halffeatures.

I love that game and thats why I react like that. Good work and good job for the next. 

Thanks so much Adam! Love those assets in high resolution. I'd like to ask if possible: Is there any chance you could add the Lotus body model render/concept (the two that were shown right before the throne pics)? I'd really, really like to see them as good as this.

Also, BRB, checking pre-corpusValkyr to compare it to current :P

2) Catbrow: Ok show that to the community to let us find a name why not. But why begin a new kind of pet when kubrow still not effective in game? The difference in high level is to high comparing to the sentinels. kubrows can aim enemy 1 by 1 and also they don't have any statut attack. The kubrows are here almost a year and they're at the same point: Just a tiny feature without objective.

joker_notsureifserious.jpg

I find Kubrows more effective than Sentinels at higher levels. They don't die a lot, very tanky, provide great CC(Raksa), can be revived, and they hit really hard.

Edited by EmptyDevil