Biot: Grineer Arc-Cannon.

[DE]Grzegorz

zAk7n3k.jpg

Art

tumblr_npqmf8HD7g1tsqooko1_1280.jpg

Wraith!

tumblr_npqu44hhSj1tsqooko1_1280.jpg

Mkqe2Dz.jpg

Prototype Grineer arc-cannon based on most recent discoveries in the field of energy weaponry, discharges multiple bolts of high-voltage electricity in rapid succession.

myBYkLY.jpg

Brand new charge-burst trigger type requires the user to shortly wind-up and charge the weapon before each use, allowing it to  gather enough energy to discharge lethal bolts of electricity in rapid succession.

Each shot in burst will deal slightly higher damage than its predecessor to encourage fully charging the weapon.

Hit enemies will cause the arc to chain to the nearest enemy, dealing additional damage.

Holding the charge for too long will result in the gun discharging in a radial burst of radiation, mildly damaging the user and everyone in their vicinity.

YpM5VqY.jpg

(WIP)

Damage: 18px-Electricity_b.png50DMG, shock elemental, subject to charge bonus.

Bonus per charge: 10%

example of damage model per burst: 50>55>60>65>70, affected by clip capacity mods.

Burst rate: 10RPS

Charge rate(time): 0.5RPS (2s)

Charge capacity: 5 charges.

Reload time: N/A

Ammo reserve: N/A

Projectile Speed: Hitscan

Range cap: 22m

Chain cap: 2 enemies

Chain range: 4m

Status chance: 10%

Critical chance: 0%

Critical damage: x1

Another concepts:

Project Kapros, Corpus shotgun.

yQvO5xE.jpg

TBA

Edited by Mofixil

Dude.  Your art is just so cool.  I can see the aspects of Grineer influence, including the Kohm style open mid receiver.  So epic.

Just to get one thing out of the way.

There's more than a single man behind these concepts, AeonWolf is the artist in our group, providing us with awesome and widely loved concept art in his unique style while I am the brains, generating ideas and rough concepts of how it would look or work, we finalize everything together after some time.

I am the brains

Hello Brains, I'm Wolven. Anyway, I'm gonna call you that way from now on.

So you just took our lil' discussion ampREX vs kohm and made sth that will make every1 happy? How cute.

Add some crazy interaction with Volt's shield. Like shooting backwards or whatevah. Make it possible to kill the operator somehow. So i will feel like holding ogris again... After all it's a grineer design, right?

Just to get one thing out of the way.

There's more than a single man behind these concepts, AeonWolf is the artist in our group, providing us with awesome and widely loved concept art in his unique style while I am the brains, generating ideas and rough concepts of how it would look or work, we finalize everything together after some time.

Absolutely, I figured as much with the other names being on the pics.  Can't wait to see more work from two.