• Feels like 3-D Metroid, shaping up really well

• Stamina is being removed; all stamina related mods will be given new effects

Catbrows

• Still haven't decided on a name

• Head/Tail shape diversity will be among the genetic traits

b860b7312fa04fccd617b37c488bca15.png

Excalibur Overhaul

• Launches next week, along with Excalibur Helmet, Skin, and some Noggles

• While energy sword is drawn, Excalibur auto-parries, although no invincibility frames per se

Frost Overhaul

• Haven't thought of a passive yet

• #1 Freeze: When it hits the environment, it will create a patch of cold that slows characters, like those found in the Void.

• Enemies Frozen will remain frozen longer, and will not be broken out of frozen state as easily

• 100% Slow proc

• #2: Ice Wave will be cone-shaped rather than line shaped

• #3 Snow Globe: Will be stack-able, up to 4 simultaneous, timer removed, will push away enemies on cast like a MOA stomp, will still have health

• #4 Avalanche: Enemies that survive the smash part of the attack will have their armour lowered, and enemies that die will have a slowing radial damage explosion

Yin Yang Frame

• Anima/Animus

• Will be essentially like 3 warframes in one - each has its own idle/personality

• On the liset and relays, the combined form will be displayed, energy colour will affect the default form

a83ae3fb18593d10bcbbb05922127e07.jpgc6debf9245bd1c5b4f2c63fbe258da8e.png

Arcane Distilling

• The ability to remove Arcanes from cosmetic items (distill the item) to apply to other cosmetics

• Don't want to make it something as easy to swap as Mods

• The plan is: the upper echelons of syndicates will offer a way of extracting the Arcane enhancements

Tyl Regor

• Multi-stage battle: will incorporate sharkwing, the stage itself will change dynamically as the fight progresses, parts will flood, etc

• A lot of work has gone into the battle stage - multiple layers, many secrets to be found

• Will launch on U17

• Click
to see Mat explore the boss room

New Tileset

• Orokin moonbase

• Still very early in development, not necessarily the next tileset

• The Orokin have terraformed the moon, and existed there for quite some time, although long gone now

13562f9ca9dbdbfa3b71caa9e92c2b85.jpg2b204d00129927f678cdd964a600c7ee.jpg940f26772391190d45330bc4d6f9dbba.jpg

New Weapons

• Cephalon Primary: still working on the functionality, it will be something wacky

• Tenno Rapier: will be coupled with a new stance

• Still working on re-working shotguns/snipers, still haven't reached a great consensus with how these weapons should be tweaked to fit into the game, hopefully will get attention before U17

• Supra mentioned as needing a buff

0a6f57ca9436a696ac435981c0c174f8.png4bb59191a90fc6f2b6b57625736bc690.png

Grineer Cape

• Will be coming now that the new cloth physics have been implemented

• Equippable for Warframes

ab68f8d4aa92110c70d31161f484f4c8.jpg

Lotus

• Initially she was going to be in the relays, but this was decided against since she is too important to meet in such a mundane way

• Her secret command location will be revealed via quest

Merch Store Statues

• Mag will be released late Summer

• Nyx will be released after Mag, and Valkyr after Nyx

Mobile App

• Can manage Kubrows

• Can build/claim/rush foundry

• Can inspect enemies in codex

• Will be able to chat, though not necessarily on launch

• Will be able to inspect arsenal

• Will work on Windows, Android, and Apple

Other Stuff

• No ETA on Syndicate emotes

• New Sword + Board stance in U17 from Tyl Regor

• New Longsword stance is being worked on

• Charge attacks are post U17

• Trading room being added to relay in U17

• Mios projected for 17.5

• Super secret work being done on Focus system, look forward to Starchart discussion next stream!

EDIT: Oh, and Ash Prime

ab63adad973354766ce988cfd9a6d6d1.png

Edited by AM-Bunny

Frost Overhaul
• Haven't thought of a passive yet
• #1 Freeze: When it hits the environment, it will create a patch of cold that slows characters, like those found in the Void.
• Enemies Frozen will remain frozen longer, and will not be broken out of frozen state as easily
• 100% Slow proc
• #2: Ice Wave will be cone-shaped rather than line shaped
• #3 Snow Globe: Will be stack-able, up to 4 simultaneous, timer removed, will push away enemies on cast like a MOA stomp, will still have health
• #4 Avalanche: Enemies that survive the smash part of the attack will have their armour lowered, and enemies that die will have a slowing radial damage explosion

6zwTvMn.jpg

if i heard correct (which is not totally possible) i think the app will be first available for windows phone, android and iOS, not blackberry. But i may be wrong.

Haha yeah I edited that right after I posted realizing the mistake. Thanks for fact-checking me XD

So far as the stamina removal goes, this is going to be interesting, depending what they change. I'm quite partial to Quick Rest.

As for Excalibur and Frost, should be good. The Frost stuff sounds promising, although it seems like it'll be more Strength than Duration affected now.

I am hoping that the new Rapier class proves satisfying to use. That and I'm looking forward to the Dark Sword touch ups/new Dual form still.

Orokin Moon Base is...going to be interesting. If the moon has diminished Gravity, Zephyr is going to be hilarious to use in that range.

Aesthetically, Anima/Animus looks interesting, and I suppose it's a viable candidate for the 'energy colour' mechanic being useful for more than Chroma; if you've got a tool, after all~ Bonus in that, if its an arsenal determined change, theoretically the colour change will morph the body, which serves as plentiful UI indication what colour does what...although it would make it tricky figuring out where the channelling lines and placements will be.

And Starchart stuff next stream. Good to hear.

Any rate, top job AM. 

Everything good , but nothing about Supra?

Yes, it was mentioned that it needed a buff.

Scott jokingly said he was going to simply triple its damage and ammo so people will never bring it up again.

Definitely on the radar.