Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Auras For Sentinels

CGs_Knackie

Hello,

I don't have the memory these ideas have been given but it would be nice to have auras for our Sentinels.

Basically they are used as being support and those auras make them more support.

I had some ideas: 

••►coolant leak would become an aura
••►fire/electric/poison auras (why not corrosive, gas etc)
••►buffs for Sentinel weapons like our Steel charge or Rifle amp etc
••►health regen

Etc.

It would be restrictive to Sentinels.

Beware it means we would need aura slots like for Warframes.

We could consider syndicate mods for Sentinels.

What do you think guys?

I'm really sorry if my English is not very well. :s

#CGs_Knackie

Edited by CGs_Knackie

...Do any of you realise how powerful 8 seperate Aura mods would be? what about when doing raids, go you realise how OP you would be with the combined effects of 16 Aura mods? what if 10 of those are Rifle Amp for example?

If you read the thread you note those auras would be exclusive to Sentinels/Kubrows like ours which are exclusive for us.

And talking about Raids, Warframes got their auras so this is OP?

But its a mod, not an aura.

The différence come from the slot.

Auras got their own slot.

PS : I support this idea.

What about  an aura who coordonate Warframe and Sentinel Health ? If the sentinel take damage, the Warframe take 25, 50, 75% of her damages.

This is a good way to increase Sentinels durablity in Hl misions like trials ^^

Edited by Sneyek

I could work, depending on how they chose to design it. Personally I like that idea, but before that can we get a set of unique mods for sentinels? No I do not want to rank up another Serration just to avoid the conflict with my weapons and the laser rifles the sentinels have.

What about  an aura who coordonate Warframe and Sentinel Health ? If the sentinel take damage, the Warframe take 25, 50, 75% of her damages.

This is a good way to increase Sentinels durablity in Hl misions like trials ^^

i agree

tho, if your sentinel died in a raid, then your team did not do well crowd control nor healing

unless you got fired by helion / vay hek

also i would like to add that the regen mod should trigger more than once, and with a timer of 2min intervall

If you read the thread you note those auras would be exclusive to Sentinels/Kubrows like ours which are exclusive for us.

And talking about Raids, Warframes got their auras so this is OP?

I misread the OP, fine, no need to be snarky about it, and you misread my post as well, I was stating that 8 Auras in normal missions would be over powered, and 16 during the raid would also be over powered (to a lesser extent, naturally).

What about warframw specific auras. They have an effect that is enhanced based on warframe.

Advanced Targeting: Marks a weak spot on 5 mobs in 10m. Any hits on the weak spot, automatically crit. Stats doubled if equipped on Banshee, Vauban, Volt

Mental Floss: Every 2 seconds, procs second radiation on 1 mob within 5m. Nyx, Oberon, Loki

Ect

I misread the OP, fine, no need to be snarky about it, and you misread my post as well, I was stating that 8 Auras in normal missions would be over powered, and 16 during the raid would also be over powered (to a lesser extent, naturally).

Again you misread. It only affects the sentinels or kubrows not the players. A steel charge on a kubrow would only affect the deconstructor for helios of a teammate not the warframes weapon.