Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Anti-Corpus Builds... gimme

babywrath

Question

With the Fortuna update coming soon, we will most likely want to start with anti-corpus weaponry. So I ask, what builds do you guys have? Is Primed Bane of Corpus worth it? Should I start rolling for Corpus damage on rivens? Based on my research, the popular weapons for anti-corpus are TigrisP, Opticor, Lanka, Arca Plasmor. Do you guys run these? If so, builds please. 

Spoiler

This is a ploy to get better builds for the index not Fortuna... hehe

I need my creds guys. I need them bad. I can easily throw out 10 million credits within the hour bad. I've been running support Rhino with TigrisP and I am now officially bored with TigrisP. Iv'e also tried Opticor but i immediately found out that I hate the charging mechanic which also throws Lanka out the window. Lately, I've been building my hybrid Tiberon with status/CC riven and it feels lackluster. I've been excited about the Arca Plasmor but im starting to have my doubts damage wise if it is worth the forma and affinity farm.

I've also been bothered whether or not the Primed Bane of Corpus is worth maxing out because its a new damage multiplier and yet its only 55%. Is it worth it? Do you guys run it? Should I buy a Corpus damage riven over 60% with some random gun?

Apart from weapons, I also experiment with different frames. I run Covert Lethality Ash, 4-to-win Mesa, Slowva. Nice support but if the team mates drop the ball instant loss which is why I run back to Rhino so I know the points are being put in. I've seen the recent videos of Auto-Turret Umbra and Equinox which has greatly piqued my interest but I smell a nerf coming which is why im hesitating on investing in those builds. 

For reference, I do two games of Medium? at a time. Should I start doing High risk with teams? or is 3-4 runs of Low risk enough?

Please help a poor tenno. Thanks.

21 answers to this question

8 minutes ago, (PS4)slauter24 said:

I run iron rhino with the iron charge augment, hundreds of thousands of iron skin if used right and a Silva and aegis prime for the great single Target dmg and the op block amount making me nigh immortal and once I get rolling I one or 2 shot most opponets

Wouldn't you immediately loose your combo counter every now and then because people are faster at killing than you? I try to avoid melee fights because it is usually slower dps compared to a single shot from the TigrisP. Then again, when you kill something the point is immediately picked up which is a nice perk. Sold. Silva and Aegis build please. 

2 minutes ago, HIGHDAMAGE said:

would suggest embolist also here my build may want to put Primed Heated Charge at riven place

How well does the dps fair against lvl100-150-200 enemies? I've never liked the Embolist because of the short range but if it works, I cant argue with results. 

2 minutes ago, babywrath said:

Wouldn't you immediately loose your combo counter every now and then because people are faster at killing than you? I try to avoid melee fights because it is usually slower dps compared to a single shot from the TigrisP. Then again, when you kill something the point is immediately picked up which is a nice perk. Sold. Silva and Aegis build please. 

How well does the dps fair against lvl100-150-200 enemies? I've never liked the Embolist because of the short range but if it works, I cant argue with results. 

can u play right now?

ill show u in game if so

against corpus is unstopable

Edited by HIGHDAMAGE

1 minute ago, HIGHDAMAGE said:

can u play right now?

ill show u in game if so

Can't. At work right now. lel. Also, I haven't had internet in the past 2 months so I can't play at home either. Just moved so were still settling in and trying to get wifi up.

3 minutes ago, babywrath said:

Can't. At work right now. lel. Also, I haven't had internet in the past 2 months so I can't play at home either. Just moved so were still settling in and trying to get wifi up.

sad to hear that, hope u fix it soon 

On 2018-08-22 at 5:52 PM, babywrath said:

Idk about everyone else but I'm normally top kills/dmg when I use my aegis as I don't need to reload and have a fair amount of time to get a new target. The build is, pressure point(or primed), condition overload, bloodrush, organ shatter, drifting contact, berserker, primed fever strike and voltaic strike.

14 hours ago, (PS4)slauter24 said:

Idk about everyone else but I'm normally top kills/dmg when I use my aegis as I don't need to reload and have a fair amount of time to get a new target. The build is, pressure point(or primed), condition overload, bloodrush, organ shatter, drifting contact, berserker, primed fever strike and voltaic strike.

Thanks for the build. I agree. I would build it exactly the same way. Might have to take out that blood rush though because of melee 3.0. We will have to see. 

31 minutes ago, babywrath said:

Thanks for the build. I agree. I would build it exactly the same way. Might have to take out that blood rush though because of melee 3.0. We will have to see. 

If blood rush has to go for melee 3.0 it would ruin the crit part, would likely replace it with fury and the organ shatter with a cold mod or slash mod for more status's. Iether way I love me  Silva and aegis it's op.

Counterpulse Mag. It stops those hyena robots and bursas in Razorback. Build for duration for a farther wave.

High duration also means you can trap targets in Magnetize long enough to pump with projectiles 

In index and rathuum, CC gets nerfed hard even pull doesn’t work. I was salty because the Sonicor has unlimited scaling so maybe try that? 

Mara Detron is Mag’s best bet in the index, if you want more tips there’s the index sticky topic on top. I wrote a few things there. 

For Corpus I was taught to build straight toxin damage to bypass shields. For Mag bubbles gas. I aim at the top/side of the bubble for headshots, shooting way before the bubble is formed. Mag survives by greedy pulling from orb stations and using operator to score quickly 

Honestly, considering how Plains was released, i doubt that we're going to face that high level corpus enemies to require special gear.

Considering that the corpus never needed gear specialized for them, even in index, i doubt that this will change - gear for handling grineer(armor) will most likely be sufficient to deal with the corpus.

Aside from that i could safely say Atlas is very fun to play vs the shielded enemes. Aoe punches that I frequently see at over 270K per enemy... Even sortie 3 with enemy shield augment don't survive that.

Edited by scourge213

Цитата

Should I start rolling for Corpus damage on rivens? Based on my research, the popular weapons for anti-corpus are TigrisP, Opticor, Lanka, Arca Plasmor. Do you guys run these?

The only high level corpus missions (besides sorties) I do time from time is high Index solo. I hate Tigris with a passion and Lanka while hits like a truck and is great against bosses oo is inconvenient to use against regular mobs for me so I use Plasmor but mine has a riven. It is more than usable even without one tho. 

I personally can't stand pug Index so I can't offer much in terms of team-oriented builds of frames so for me it's ol' boi Rhino. If done right high index takes about 6 minutes,in pug it's either way longer or they simply lose because no one bothers to invest the points.

7 minutes ago, -Temp0- said:

The only high level corpus missions (besides sorties) I do time from time is high Index solo. I hate Tigris with a passion and Lanka while hits like a truck and is great against bosses oo is inconvenient to use against regular mobs for me so I use Plasmor but mine has a riven. It is more than usable even without one tho. 

I personally can't stand pug Index so I can't offer much in terms of team-oriented builds of frames so for me it's ol' boi Rhino. If done right high index takes about 6 minutes,in pug it's either way longer or they simply lose because no one bothers to invest the points.

6 minutes for one high risk index sounds pretty good to me. Okay. Ill try the Plamor. Many thanks friend

24 minutes ago, (PS4)Chel-El said:

Counterpulse Mag. It stops those hyena robots and bursas in Razorback. Build for duration for a farther wave.

High duration also means you can trap targets in Magnetize long enough to pump with projectiles 

In index and rathuum, CC gets nerfed hard even pull doesn’t work. I was salty because the Sonicor has unlimited scaling so maybe try that? 

Mara Detron is Mag’s best bet in the index, if you want more tips there’s the index sticky topic on top. I wrote a few things there. 

For Corpus I was taught to build straight toxin damage to bypass shields. For Mag bubbles gas. I aim at the top/side of the bubble for headshots, shooting way before the bubble is formed. Mag survives by greedy pulling from orb stations and using operator to score quickly 

I dont like squishy frames for index. I cant rely on my team mates to pick up the shards. I totally understand that she is best against Corpus though. I was planning on running her for Fortuna. Thanks.

17 minutes ago, scourge213 said:

Honestly, considering how Plains was released, i doubt that we're going to face that high level corpus enemies to require special gear.

Considering that the corpus never needed gear specialized for them, even in index, i doubt that this will change - gear for handling grineer(armor) will most likely be sufficient to deal with the corpus.

Aside from that i could safely say Atlas is very fun to play vs the shielded enemes. Aoe punches that I frequently see at over 270K per enemy... Even sortie 3 with enemy shield augment don't survive that.

I agree that this is the most likely consensus but since we don't have Fortuna yet, it is fun to think about till it gets here. I too am a fan of OPM Saitama Atlas. hahaha

Oh and one way I can take the Opticor and Lanka without going mad is to release the charge early on. Just test for yourself up to what point it will let you unload the charge, for less damage ofc. Install Shred + Speed trigger if that’s not enough 

On that Index sticky topic menionted the guide itself has squishy frames- Ash and Nova. They serve different roles, dps and cc. 

Mag can dps, shields support and do timer management; in case the banker tank loses sight of time. 

6 minutes ago, (PS4)Chel-El said:

Oh and one way I can take the Opticor and Lanka without going mad is to release the charge early on. Just test for yourself up to what point it will let you unload the charge, for less damage ofc. Install Shred + Speed trigger if that’s not enough 

On that Index sticky topic menionted the guide itself has squishy frames- Ash and Nova. They serve different roles, dps and cc. 

Mag can dps, shields support and do timer management; in case the banker tank loses sight of time. 

Where is this sticky. Can you please link? Thanks

18 minutes ago, (PS4)Chel-El said:

-snip-

Thanks for the link. It was a good read but I already got through and am well above beginner level for index. I usually run support rhino with max strength with tigrisP while holding about 20-30 shards at a time but am now getting bored with it. On average I can complete solo Low Risk x3, Medium Risk x2, High Risk x1. I want to boost these numbers up for the sake of efficiency and was wondering if other people have better ways. 

I would like to try a different weapon if possible or a different frame so long as they can tank like rhino. So far I have found the following to be good replacements worth trying.

• Nehza for the shield but Rhino is still better because of the buff.
  • Arca Plasmor for Damage, was already building for it but I lost confidence in it, which i have now reattained. 
  • Silva and Aegis for dps and block%
  • High fire rate Opticor/Lanka (doubt i will enjoy it but its worth a try)
  • If silva and aegis pans out, i will also try for other melee oriented frames. (Valkyr, Khora, Inaros, Atlas, etc.)