Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[PC Update 23.5: Mask of the Revenant] Bug Report Megathread

Marcooose

im starting the mission when im hunting eidolon. i trigger the first fragment near the lake. and i leave it, because i think im on the hunt, i cant o the mission right now. after the hunt, i cant trigger it anymore. so i  cant finish the mission. pls  help

Edited by SecretAnnex

im starting the mission when im hunting eidolon. i trigger the first fragment near the lake. and i leave it, because i think im on the hunt, i cant o the mission right now. after the hunt, i cant trigger it anymore. so i  cant finish the mission. pls  help

so I started the quest and got through the first part of how Nakak was like Gara slayed the great sentient and how the revenant was the warden, then left the planes straight after to go bed, now on the next day, I can't resume the quest or restart it, I go back to the lake at night with the mask equipped to look for the next hand coming out of the ground and it's nowhere.

Plz halp

Edited by Generic_Human_Name

2 minutes ago, Metzgabeil said:

After I found the first fragment she said "maybe talk to Konzu"  so I left, but when I returned I was unable to continue finding fragments.

Yup, same here... I did about 10 missions since hen and didn't get a part BP either so...

Came to here report this. Not that having others in the same boat makes it better, but I'm glad to know I'm not the only one.

There is almost no guidance in this quest, and following the voice line telling you to talk to Konzu after interacting with the first fragment actually breaks it.

1. talk to nakak

2.get the mask

3. wait for the night

4. went into plains

5. Found first clue

6. nakak told me to go to konzu to get parts

7. Went back and got no Blueprint

8. Went out again because I found out in youtube that there is more clues

9. Looking for clues but find out that the quest is bugged

10. Now I'm waiting for who knows how long will DE fix the bug

DE WHY YOU NEVA FOUND THIS BUG!
I will neva kno de way, my bwutha!

When i got the mask, i was doing the mission in the night where i had to touch that blue circle, But when i did that Nakak told me to see konzu... So i got to konzu. Now when i get back in the night with the mask ON. The circles are gone and there is no way i can get there. I have already all the components for revenant, but not the blueprint wich i cant get now... Please anyone help!

I went to the plains with the masks and I marked the first white circle but then I did not mark the second where I have to fight against Revenant and I assumed it was everything and I left the plains and now I can not get

Edited by EFACI01

You don't can't get the other fragments until you go get all 3 parts made and claim them. then you go get the other 2 fragments and get the blueprint. Btw you need to do it solo or the blueprint won't drop at least it wouldn't for me until i went in by myself.

So i was doing the new quest for the new revenant´s blueprint and and i touched the first blue light i heard the story from Nakak but nothing happened afterwards, so i tryied restarting but still nothing, im stuck and i can´t get the blueprint what must i do now?

Ive tried everything...

And yes i maked sure i had the mask equiped and it was night in the plains...