Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[PC Update 23.5: Mask of the Revenant] Bug Report Megathread

Marcooose

I am glad that I'm not the only one that is having the problem. Although I have some squares that have appeared on my map of where the spots should be, when I go to them there is no prompt to touch them. Now I can't find any way to get the quest to correctly prompt again.

Still no mask showing up for me these are images from cetus then reboot of th4e client/game then back to cetus still no masks for me idk what i need to do but i do have all the quests done but this new one

168b455916d025d7c902278163c5b96b.jpg7d767cff3a26059c5b8554435448b1b6.jpg3aeb616bef777199b8383add99f3013c.jpg

• Like 1

ok guys . i may have the solution for you all, for some reason the quest just picked up from where i left it...! 

here exactly how it went. i was in the afternoon time farming some stuff and kill things on solo and suddenly the boy started talking to about the second part of the mini quest when it was getting dark . 

so my best guess is, for you to restart the mission you need is to waste your time staying from mid day time till the nigh fall of course you need to have the mask equipped on your operator, and then VOILA .. quest completed. 

if you need to know anything else .  whisper me in game. 

gl to you all. 

Edited by Eldonce

16 minutes ago, Mjk53 said:

Still no mask showing up for me these are images from cetus then reboot of th4e client/game then back to cetus still no masks for me idk what i need to do but i do have all the quests done but this new one

168b455916d025d7c902278163c5b96b.jpg7d767cff3a26059c5b8554435448b1b6.jpg3aeb616bef777199b8383add99f3013c.jpg

When you talk t o Nakak don't go into the shop under it should say Mask? click that

2 minutes ago, Tom_King_ said:

Got the first fragment but the second one seems to be missing, looked up some youtube videos on the quest and I noticed that the green mist didn't spawn across the lake for me.

You need to go get the parts from the bounties, then make them and claim them. then you can get the other fragments

22 hours ago, SimonEF said:

I accidentally left the PoE after only finding one white circle because Nakak told me to go to Konzu. Because of this, I did not get the BP, and when I return to the Plains or Nakak there is no way to restart or pick up where I left off, so the quest is just broken for me.

Same Here

Same here. Initial mission was buggy, never got the circles on my map. After repeat attempts, I finally got to the part with the "Touch" prompt, but nothing happened afterwards. Nothing special on my map anymore.

Edited by DaftMeat

il y a 7 minutes, DaftMeat a dit :

"Same here. Initial mission was buggy, never got the circles on my map. After repeat attempts, I finally got to the part with the "Touch" prompt, but nothing happened afterwards. Nothing special on my map anymore."

The same is happening to me. I did the 2 first parts,then the circle never show up again

Prerequisite: Rank of “Observer” or above with The Quills Syndicate. 

Step 1 - Visit Nakak in Cetus and select the “Mask” dialogue option. Purchase the Mask of the Lost One from Nakak and equip it to your Operator
You can do so straight from Cetus by going to Equipment > Operator via the ESC menu while in Operator Mode!

Step 2 - Go out into the Plains of Eidolon during the night with the mask equipped. There will be a marked area with an item for you to find -- listen to Nakak’s dialogue for hints!

Step 3 - Once you have found the item, you must return to Cetus and talk to Konzu. Using the Bounty Board, select a Bounty with a Revenant Blueprint in its droptable. Complete the Bounty until you receive the Blueprint.

Step 4 - Build the Blueprint and claim it from your Foundry.

Step 5 - Repeat steps 2 - 4.
NOTE: The Revenant part you build needs to be different than the one you completed in Step 4.

Step 6 - Return to the Plains of Eidolon with the Mask of the Lost One equipped and find the item within the marked area. After doing so, yet another marker will appear in your minimap. Search the area, find the item, and follow Nakak’s instructions.

You'll receive the Revenant Blueprint and then you’re done!