Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[PC Update 23.5: Mask of the Revenant] Bug Report Megathread

Marcooose

1 minute ago, Natepomp28 said:

I only have one of the component bp's from Konzu's bounties, i went back to Konzu because nakak told me that Konzu might have an answer or something. Low and behold Konzu had no new dialogue or anything and now on the map it doesnt show the objective grey circle and nakak doesnt talk to me, ive searched the lake and still i cant find anything pertaining to the quest

You need the get all the parts then make them and claim them then go back into the plains at night it will start the mini quest again.

2 минуты назад, WarBaby2 сказал:

Well, you have to go "talk to Konzu" to get bounties where you get the parts... only after you got all three built, the quest will continue.

are you sure??

I have all 3 and they are being build

hace 20 minutos, OmegaFatWizard dijo:

I did the first objective where I got the first bit of the story at night, left the mission not knowing there was more to do, and now I can't continue the quest at all, the map now has 3 white blocks showing where the spots are meant to be but nothing is actually there

I have the same problem

yeah I had to do the same thing, you must kill the spirit in order to finish the quest and also obtaining Revenant BP + fragment. Idk where the scan goes to since I found no 'Revenant' in the Faction Codex (I checked Grineer, Orokin and Sentient).

I have rank 3 standing with the quills, purchased the mask, wore the mask, entered the bounties at night just like the vendor said and boom no dialogue. I’ve seen videos of what supposed to happen and none of this is happening  I’m just standing in the plains while none of this stuff is playing out before me 

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/253526885328355328/483006587703656463/2018-08-25_22-01-35_1.mp4

Hi i can't have Revenant blueprint , you can see i have the mask and do all the things before , i don't have the grey circle on the map for take the kill and the blueprint after , and as well i go in my foundry i don't have it 

2 minutes ago, EFACI01 said:

I have the same problem

You need to do the bounties for the parts after the first part of the mini quest then make said warframe parts and claim them, then and only then you can continue on with the main quest by going back into the plains at night.

4 minutes ago, LUAOP said:

I have rank 3 standing with the quills, purchased the mask, wore the mask, entered the bounties at night just like the vendor said and boom no dialogue. I’ve seen videos of what supposed to happen and none of this is happening  I’m just standing in the plains while none of this stuff is playing out before me 

You could try to get it to trigger when just going in at night no bounties until you get done with the first part. Maybe when you go in make sure to get out of your warframe and if a white circle pops up on your make go to it.

Your new mission is bugged and has horrible horrible explanation as to how to get to the part that's currently bugged.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            I've watched three YouTube videos and looked at 3 posts as to how to do the quest.......they are all different.         

Seems like the quest was a last minute thing. Very low quality.                                                                                                                     

Edited by Donkey___R

Just now, Donkey___R said:

Your new mission is bugged and has horrible horrible explanation as to how to get to the part that's currently bugged.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              I've watched three YouTube videos and looked at 3 posts as to how to do the quest.......they are all different.         

Seems like the quest was a lost minute thing. Very low quality.                                                                                                                     

What part are you stuck on? most of the videos don't show that after the first part of the quest you need to do bounties on konzu bounty board, from there you need to farm the parts and make them after that claim the parts, then and only then can you go on to find the other two fragments for the mini quest

1 minute ago, OPGreenEye said:

I know I was pretty stupid when I did the quest but I completed the first objective and left not really knowing there was supposed to be more to it since I didn't see anything else, and now I can't continue the quest or even restart it.  

you need to do bounties on konzu bounty board, from there you need to farm the parts and make them after that claim the parts, then and only then can you go on to find the other two fragments for the mini quest.

Ever since the last update I seem to be getting periodic framerate drops and stuttering when out on the Plains.

Never before have I been out on the Plains and had my fps drop to 30 and stay there for about a minute.

It almost feels like a memory leak at times But I'm not seeing any major increased RAM usage

Edited by Nova73

2 minutes ago, edwarlord27 said:

I put the mask on my tenno and enter to Eidolon and I get one clue only from Nakak and thats all.

The mission make no progress after getting the first clue from Nakak.

I reset the game but nothing happens.

you need to do bounties on konzu bounty board, from there you need to farm the parts and make them after that claim the parts, then and only then can you go on to find the other two fragments for the mini quest. wait did you get the glowly hand first? thats in the white circle.

Edited by Komure

il y a 3 minutes, Komure a dit :

you need to do bounties on konzu bounty board, from there you need to farm the parts and make them after that claim the parts, then and only then can you go on to find the other two fragments for the mini quest.

Oh my bad, I'll do that then.. sorry I thought we had to find all the fragments in one go.