Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

[PC Update 23.5: Mask of the Revenant] Bug Report Megathread

Marcooose

Did not receive the Revenant Blueprint after completing mission on Cetus.

- Obtained Rank 2 with Quills

- Purchased Mask from Nakak
- Went into the Plains at night and saw a white pool.
- Interacted with pool of energy while in Operator wearing mask.
- Dialogue for story came up, and completed but nothing happened after

- Exited the Plains to complete quest, did not receive reward.

Went back several times at night and there was no longer a pool of energy in the lake.

Justo ahora, alejoxx2 dijo:

tengo el mismo problema con la mision no aparecen mas lugares marcados, y  tampoco me salen las partes de el en la misiones, las he hechos muchisimas veces y no me salen

Edited by chronos_el_mata_titanes

I think I'm missing one of the "Plains of Eidolon Fragments" I've completed the Revenant miniquest (he's currently crafting) and I only have two "Fragments" from that miniquest where as I think I'm missing a third which isn't displaying.

On 2018-08-25 at 12:50 PM, UnReflet said:

During the quest, after I met the revenant for the first time, i left the plain to cetus. But now when I come back to the plains I can't find any emergence of sentient energy even i wear the mask please help 😭

here 2 !

I got the first piece and then went back to cetus to get the bounty and then i started to build the first part

But now when i go back to the plains the second marked area just doesnt appear and the quest is not progressing and ive tried re equipping thr mask, restarting the plains and ive tried switching the game off and on again

ive tried walking around for 20 minutes around the plains aswell

also gone to the exact same place ive seen it trigger for other people in youtube videos.

Alright so I finished the quest and acquired the blueprint of the warframe(Revenant),but I forgot to farm a couple sentient cores from vovmalysts and went back to plains that did trigger the last phase of the quest again,Nakkak went ahead and repeated herself about how he was lost and blah blah I kill the "warframe boss" and get another blueprint.If this is actually supposed to happen witch I doubt ignore this post(too late now).

Here is a screenshot for proof

I think this is my fault but when i played the mini quest to obtain the blueprint, i only went to the first area and did not notice there are two more to find the spirit and left the plains.

is there some way to replay this? because of my mistake i can't get the blueprint for the revenant.

4 hours ago, theminebrother said:

I got the mask went out at night got the first thing to touch then the group leader disconects and then the circle disapers after thr dialog of the first thing yoy touch and now i am stuck searched jt up now the circle wont appaer anymore

Did you get the component blueprints from the bounties and build them? 

Cause you need those to continue on the quest but it doesn't do a good job of conveying that fact at all. 

Which is my first bit of feedback on the quest it needs to be more explicit with what it wants/expects you to do. 

As for bugs there seems to be an issue where in which you won't trigger the last Codex entry. Tho you will still get the Revenant blueprint like you should. You can go back in a second time and preform the last bit again which should trigger the codex entry correctly and bestow upon you a second Revenant blueprint.

idk if im doing something wronr or its just bugged but i cant get the quest to progress. i have the mast for the quest on my operator and the quest started once when the update first launched and since then i cant get it to progress. going to konzu doesnt do anything same as going to onkko. when i go to the plains on the places on the map where the location circles should be there are only squers where the center of the cicle should be. as i said idk if im doing something wrong but if i am pls tell me what to do.

Can DE actually just fix this stupid ass S#&$? Like what is the point of releasing a new warframe and without testing the issues and bugs for it first. There's no point in releasing a new warframe if the way to obtain it is entirely bugged.

9 minutes ago, Zenophos said:

I think this is my fault but when i played the mini quest to obtain the blueprint, i only went to the first area and did not notice there are two more to find the spirit and left the plains.

is there some way to replay this? because of my mistake i can't get the blueprint for the revenant.

You're probably totally completely 100% fine. 

If you don't already have the frame or the built component blueprints then there is only ever that first circle. 

The game never expressly tells you you need to build the component blueprints, it just sorta hints that you should talk to Konzu but Konzu doesn't have any additional dialogue to tell you that you need to attain and build the Revenant component blueprints from the higher level bounties. 

Get those, build those and it should progress normally. 

Edited by Oreades

I can already tell the reason this has a bug is because they went against the normal format of integrating warframe quests into the game because they are putting all their time into developing Fortuna, I know khora is also an exception but everything for her drops in the  synthesis onslaught and there isn't a real quest associated with it you don't have to start anywhere, you have to start at naka and since it isn't in the codex you can't restart the quest

Not getting the mask is one an issue.

But once you have it and have it equipped. then you go in the night and if you do not wait for the dialog when touching the way point.  And finish the dialog to trigger the next part you are #*!%ed.   Like because you went to revive someone else and do not have time to come back and the quest next part is gone.

Then you want to go back in eidolon yo complete it it does not show again, no matter what you try, solo not solo with someone else that need the same thing, nothing works to get the blue print.  You are cooked no chance to get the blue print.

Sorry to say that but obviously the testing team really screwed it up this time.  Really screwed it!!!

The base of testing is to do the unexpected, to abuse the game and see what happen and this is nonexistent for the last to 2 frames (with umbra Excalibur) 

Fix this this flaw quick ple