Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why are Revenent's parts in the same lists as Gara's parts?

2Peter3Nine

This is just pure speculation and i might be totally wrong and the RNG just messes with me, but i think his droprates will get higher some day in the future.

I think it was that way with Gara.

When she was new and i tried to farm her, i didnt get any of her parts for a really long time, and then i stopped caring.

Some month later i went to the plains for something else and got all her parts like it was nothing.

Today i was trying the first bounty with his part in it and i got 8 or 9 gara neuroptics and luckily 1 of his part in my last run...sometimes 2x gara neuroptics in 1 bounty. Well i guess i was simply unlucky, but it felt really weird 😉

Edited by DreisterDino

Gara and Revenant's parts still have a pretty high drop chance. Just check official drop rate data thread. Completing Revenant will be extremely easy for most of the players.

And by the looks of it, DE just replaced one of the rewards with Revenant's part (at least for the rotation I'm comparing). Drop % are still the same.

Edited by Guest

I think that Revenant's drops should have been from some kind of color-changed Vomvalysts (kind of like the altered Battalysts). Since Rank 2 with Quills is required anyways, it would have been a great tie-in to introducing newer players to plains sentient mechanics. It would also have been a nice way of making it a Quills specific faction quest, instead of running the drops through Konzu and the Ostrons. The whole thing just kind of feels rushed and not well thought out.

As far as I noticed unless the bounties roll over differently with more than just the set mods, Gara and the Revenant only had one bounty that overlapped. 

Which makes sense since there are a total of 6 parts and only 5 bounties to spread them across. Somethins gonna have to double up.