Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Objective complete......... CHANGE OF PLANS~

Oreades

I get the whole "you're doing terrible at this spy" punishment angle but pretty much anywhere else it gets really old really fast. 

Oh hey you picked a Capture, clearly you wanted an exterminate..... No I wanted a capture that's why I picked a capture. Oh I see you picked a Mobile Defense, Change of Plans~   again if I'd wanted to play an exterminate............ that's what I would have selected. Why bother asking if you're just going to ignore it anyway?

And it went form a kind of petty annoyance to a strait up WHUT? when I was running a Derelect Capture and Change of plans~

I'm sorry I actually had to spend resources and craft a key to play a specific mission type and the game is just going to nope me out of that? Really?

I don't know why "change of plans" is even a thing. It isn't like it makes the game dynamic it's just kinda irritating. 

awww is the exterminate too much for you......awww come here wittle boy. <---is what an annoying user would say. 

Logically though, unless your team was struggling with the current mission then taking out the 100s of extra enemies shouldn't provide too much of a obstacle.  I guess its one of those Power-show off things that seems to occupy the every thought-form of the average user of this game. Or any game really. 

4 minutes ago, (PS4)RockstarJungle said:

Logically though, unless your team was struggling with the current mission then taking out the 100s of extra enemies shouldn't provide too much of a obstacle.  I guess its one of those Power-show off things that seems to occupy the every thought-form of the average user of this game. Or any game really. 

Team wise, didn't have one, well for the bulk of the day. After about the third mission or fourth it just wasn't worth it to have other people and honestly I felt kinda bad obliterating missions for low levels so I pretty much soloed all day.

The first two or three times it decided what I meant when I said Capture was Exterminate, it was like ok whatever. Around the 5th time I decided fine I'll start playing some Mobile Defesne cause I'd never seen a mobile defense up until that decided to "change of plans" so I went back to captures. All in it hit me probably well over 10 times just today.

With the number of times it "change of plansed" me today I might as well have just dusted off my Starscourge Ember and run Exterminates. It almost would have been faster and probably a lot less effort.

Again it gets back to the point of why bother asking what mission type I want to run if the game is just going to ignore it anyhow?. 

I don't mind this, it's kind of rare *unless you are consistently semi-incompetent in spy missions:tongue:* although I guess if it happened to me often enough like with the OP I would be probably annoyed. Then again, exterminate missions are of the most straightforward type and usually the "change of plans" involves killing not too many of the enemies.

Something similar happens when the Grustrag three appear and the Lotus tells you to abort the mission, and she concludes that, even after defeating them and completing the objective(s), the mission was a failure. It's a type of "change of plans"