Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 9.7

[DE]Megan

Puncture definitely works on the Lanka now. After some testing in the void I managed to kill 2 heavy gunners lined up with one shot. It goes through the collapsible cover without a problem (not the square type), doors, corners of a wall, glass... The only thing is that there is a noticeable deviation in the bullet flight path after it goes through something. It tends to hit slightly high and far right after passing through an object.

The mod value description on the wiki also seems incorrect. With a value of 1.2 the projectile will puncture 1.2m and keep flying, not fly 1.2m through an object and then magically stop.

did you pull out the multyshot mod when that happen? Am not trolling or anything, it is possible that infested (4 leg type) are longer then 1.2m (and thats the reason why i can't kill more then one with multyshot is pulled out) or that containers are not penetrable (test map was the event map with those "slim" containers). My main concern is how much mobs will it damage when a shot is fired in a group of mobs, pulled together with vaubans ulty?

I know you have different teams for differ things, but are we going to see an increase in performance soon?

My system should run a game like this flawlessly.

It doesn't matter if I run with lowest or highest settings, performance is exactly the same.

A game like this should not be dipping below 60fps on higher end systems.

Here's hoping update 10 fixes these issues.

I know you have different teams for differ things, but are we going to see an increase in performance soon?

My system should run a game like this flawlessly.

It doesn't matter if I run with lowest or highest settings, performance is exactly the same.

A game like this should not be dipping below 60fps on higher end systems.

Here's hoping update 10 fixes these issues.

I have exactly the same thought/wish!

Performance really suffers when mobs are overwhelming in survival mode. Or is it my Internet issue? Hmm...

how's it work? It blowup on contact, flies through enemy and blows up again?

Sadly, no. The Rocket passes though the target, doing next to nothing in terms of damage and the rocket explodes off in the distance, leaving your intended target unharmed.. which sucks because you need puncture on it so the area of effect from the rocket (Which is the most damaging part of the weapon)... is actually an area of effect and not a small/gun version of radial javelin w/o the rag-dolling bodies..

I'm hoping this is unintended side-effect of the Puncture fix, and will be reworked soon-ish.

Sadly, no. The Rocket passes though the target, doing next to nothing in terms of damage and the rocket explodes off in the distance, leaving your intended target unharmed.. which sucks because you need puncture on it so the area of effect from the rocket (Which is the most damaging part of the weapon)... is actually an area of effect and not a small/gun version of radial javelin w/o the rag-dolling bodies..

I'm hoping this is unintended side-effect of the Puncture fix, and will be reworked soon-ish.

i wonder if shooting ast the floor below the target would help that?

It CAN... assuming you don't have enough Puncture left over to actually pass UNDER the floor layer, at which point the Rocket explodes underground and does nothing.

Also, remember the explosion does far less damage the father away from the Point of Impact (Hence-forth known as "PoI") and it tapers off rather quickly.

For the Most damage, you need to have the rocket explode ON the target's model, not behind it and from what testing I have done, below them doesn't work out well either.