Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nidus, Arca Triton, Staticor

(PSN)DAYNICK101

I really don’t have to suger coat it and say these three things are just straight up broken when put together. So what seems to be on the rise is the use of the Staicor, Arca Triton, and Nidus in together that give the player way to much of a advantage over the others and I’ll give a brief deal to why they’re so broken

Nidus: Mostly people will always use his 1 for those stacks and the Problem is that his 1 does way to much damage for what the range that it has plus if they’ve got anything that can stagger you they basically get a free stack with little Effort thanks to the Stagger system in conclave, his 2 and 3 are fine since it’s really just you having the aim and coordination to use them effectively, then his 4 is just plain unfair at times you can easily just place it down and let your maggots run wild while they one shot pretty much anyone regardless of what Frame you’re using and the only way to counter it is to use another Nidus with Stacks plus the fact you gain easily just regain stacks makes him able to just spam it non stop which is really boring after a while and really just seems unfair at times. Then his stacks act as a get out of jail free card which reallys seems unfair as well 

Staticor: this weapon Really just gives people free kills Not once did I fire this weapon and I can easily just bullet jump into people and get free kills with its massive charge up damage not only does it deal a lot of damage but also staggers people as well which is also another icing on the cake then combine that with Nidus and it’s basically just instant free stacks for him.

Arca Triton: As much as I like the weapon in PVE its an absolute 1 hit kill on pretty much anyone plus with the fact of its slow attack speed it really feels like this things hit registers are just always get a hit regardless if the initial air attack animation and this is only used for the Air Attack and nothing else 

Honstly They really need a fix or stat vaule change or just general change but Honestly personally I have a few ideas for changes on them

Nidus: Just reduce the damage on the maggots and you can keep the Number of maggots the same or do the other way around on his 4and also reduce the explosive radius of them as well,  Make his 1 only count to stacks and reduce the range but maybe keeping the damage just so it can still be useable. Then make his undying Passive only work when he has 2 or 3 stacks so to just not let him just get away from from a kill shot I get that he has No shields   and there's risk involved using him but with the Staticor, and Arca Triton it basically just makes him mind numbing to face against.

Staticor: Honestly remove the Stagger and Bump in Hits because it really just makes the weapon annoying to play against because all people do with it is just bullet jump into people and just have their way with their victims. Plus the weapon does good damage anyway so why bother letting it have this much power as well.

Arca Triton: Reduce the weapons Air Attack damage there’s really nothing to it.

Wether You agree with me or not I really don’t care I just wanted to put that out just to let people know what I see and feel about this combo.

I feel Nidus is an incredibly high risk, decent reward frame in Conclave. Especially with how prominent snipers and sniper like things (like the Lex) are and how fragile he is. Nidus is allowed his stacks because it is difficult to get stacks to begin with (only his 1 provides stacks, and his 1 is a ground only low range attack with travel time and higher energy cost compared to other 1's), and because he's made of tissue paper until he has a few stacks. He doesn't need a nerf on his 4, especially since getting the stacks to cast it is incredibly difficult in the majority of matches.

Staticor meanwhile is a joke weapon. It's a projectile weapon with charge up AND travel time, doesn't kill at full charge, and doesn't charge quickly. Likewise, charging it means giving up on many parkour maneuvers because said maneuvers will reset the charge and it only works if the player using it directly collides with another player (which is hard when the Staticor user cannot use some basic maneuvers). 

I can't speak for the Arca Triton, but the other 2 at least seem at best mediocre and should not be nerfed.

Edited by Dusteon

8 hours ago, (PS4)DAYNICK101 said:

I really don’t have to suger coat it and say these three things are just straight up broken when put together. So what seems to be on the rise is the use of the Staicor, Arca Triton, and Nidus in together that give the player way to much of a advantage over the others and I’ll give a brief deal to why they’re so broken

Nidus: Mostly people will always use his 1 for those stacks and the Problem is that his 1 does way to much damage for what the range that it has plus if they’ve got anything that can stagger you they basically get a free stack with little Effort thanks to the Stagger system in conclave, his 2 and 3 are fine since it’s really just you having the aim and coordination to use them effectively, then his 4 is just plain unfair at times you can easily just place it down and let your maggots run wild while they one shot pretty much anyone regardless of what Frame you’re using and the only way to counter it is to use another Nidus with Stacks plus the fact you gain easily just regain stacks makes him able to just spam it non stop which is really boring after a while and really just seems unfair at times. Then his stacks act as a get out of jail free card which reallys seems unfair as well 

Staticor: this weapon Really just gives people free kills Not once did I fire this weapon and I can easily just bullet jump into people and get free kills with its massive charge up damage not only does it deal a lot of damage but also staggers people as well which is also another icing on the cake then combine that with Nidus and it’s basically just instant free stacks for him.

Arca Triton: As much as I like the weapon in PVE its an absolute 1 hit kill on pretty much anyone plus with the fact of its slow attack speed it really feels like this things hit registers are just always get a hit regardless if the initial air attack animation and this is only used for the Air Attack and nothing else 

Honstly They really need a fix or stat vaule change or just general change but Honestly personally I have a few ideas for changes on them

Nidus: Just reduce the damage on the maggots and you can keep the Number of maggots the same or do the other way around on his 4and also reduce the explosive radius of them as well,  Make his 1 only count to stacks and reduce the range but maybe keeping the damage just so it can still be useable. Then make his undying Passive only work when he has 2 or 3 stacks so to just not let him just get away from from a kill shot I get that he has No shields   and there's risk involved using him but with the Staticor, and Arca Triton it basically just makes him mind numbing to face against.

Staticor: Honestly remove the Stagger and Bump in Hits because it really just makes the weapon annoying to play against because all people do with it is just bullet jump into people and just have their way with their victims. Plus the weapon does good damage anyway so why bother letting it have this much power as well.

Arca Triton: Reduce the weapons Air Attack damage there’s really nothing to it.

Wether You agree with me or not I really don’t care I just wanted to put that out just to let people know what I see and feel about this combo.

With the way conclave is currently played and how nidus's first ability works having a knockdown weapon is almost needed for those players who are always airborn. I suggest removing the damage from the staticor which will solve the problem of nidus's first ability 1 shotting players when they have no shields and also the easy kills gained from tge staticor in general 

I however disagree with your proposals to changing his abilities because as they are i feel they balanced in comparison to other first abilities which you can spam easily.

I would reduce the cost of nidus's first ability down to 25 but remove the energy refund on hit. 

I would change his 3rd ability to cost 50 energy rather than a stack to encourage more use

Nidus overall is one of the few warframes that requires the player to earn his survivability. Nerfing him would only make the real problems such as melee meta stronger 

4 hours ago, Tachmag said:

Staticor definently does not deserve to knock down. Easy knockdowns are already a problem in abilities and giving weapons free, easily accessible knock down is a big no-no.

Honestly that’s the main issue that I have with it just the fact it can deal that much damage while also being able to just stop you in yore tracks.

6 hours ago, Dusteon said:

Staticor meanwhile is a joke weapon. It's a projectile weapon with charge up AND travel time, doesn't kill at full charge, and doesn't charge quickly. Likewise, charging it means giving up on many parkour maneuvers because said maneuvers will reset the charge and it only works if the player using it directly collides with another player (which is hard when the Staticor user cannot use some basic maneuvers). 

The Charge only resets if you do a bullet jump in to a air extended flip it won’t get canceled if you just spam just bullet jumps  even then it really isn’t hard for players to collide on multiple occasions with it as well if anything it wouldn’t be hard to in the slightest, even then The thing does alright damage but the problem for me is that why wouldn’t you just have the knowdown on the Full charged shot instead on you just colliding with anothe player I mean I can get with it doing damage but having constant knockdowns is just ridiculous.

3 hours ago, (PS4)Xx-Ribbium-xX said:

however disagree with your proposals to changing his abilities because as they are i feel they balanced in comparison to other first abilities which you can spam easily.

I would reduce the cost of nidus's first ability down to 25 but remove the energy refund on hit. 

I would change his 3rd ability to cost 50 energy rather than a stack to encourage more use

Nidus overall is one of the few warframes that requires the player to earn his survivability. Nerfing him would only make the real problems such as melee meta stronger 

Honestly when I use him I feel like I’m just kirbstomping people with little effort but even then I understand that that sentiment of not changing him much due to being a hard Counter to Melee

On 2018-09-05 at 5:42 AM, (PS4)DAYNICK101 said:

Honestly that’s the main issue that I have with it just the fact it can deal that much damage while also being able to just stop you in yore tracks.

The Charge only resets if you do a bullet jump in to a air extended flip it won’t get canceled if you just spam just bullet jumps  even then it really isn’t hard for players to collide on multiple occasions with it as well if anything it wouldn’t be hard to in the slightest, even then The thing does alright damage but the problem for me is that why wouldn’t you just have the knowdown on the Full charged shot instead on you just colliding with anothe player I mean I can get with it doing damage but having constant knockdowns is just ridiculous.

Honestly when I use him I feel like I’m just kirbstomping people with little effort but even then I understand that that sentiment of not changing him much due to being a hard Counter to Melee

I do feel like nidus does need talked about but its important to talk about the bigger problems conclave has at the moment and work from there.

Melee

Daikyu

Powers 

Then specifics like loki decoy and nidus staticor 

Nidus, can be very strong and conclave, but it's like people say he's also high risk high reward. When he starts the game with zero stacks, He's basically like a frame with no Shields. He must first obtain a stack, just so he doesn't become oneshot, or just insta killed by puncture damage.

With this game originally being intended for PC I'm sure the staticore is just fine, but on Xbox it's considerably easier to use because of the fact that it's a 3 shot a.o.e knock down And when you pair that with the zaw dagger, you just knock him down and kill em in one hit with quick melee. And if you run that on neza there's no hope for survival. 25-0 in 6 mins.

The arca plasmor is only a 3 shot. but for the radius and damage 8 shots is a bit much for one magazine.